Wednesday, March 21, 2007

sick

yesterday, i woke up at 6am feeling very unwell
dragged myself to changed and quickly went to the kitchen
took out the dear thermometer and took my temperature
38 degrees! wah i think that's wad people call a high fever
well, in normal circumstances, i wouldn't go to sch
but not ytd, i wanted to see the 4 girls and make my guess
i wanted to see Her! i wanted to prove to myself
that my will, that a human will, is strong...
even on the bus ride, i knew i couldn't really make it
it was too much for me, nevertheless i didn't turn back
i reached home, survived assembly, and went for maths
fortunately, for me at least, mr tan didn't come
and the whole of 3humility went to the library, slept
cool, woke up feeling abit better, realised that
i hadn't do ms tang's homework rushed through it
managed a small reflection, survived her lesson
fully awake... thanks to the maths lesson
after that i think it was recess and drank a cup
before going out on the field, they were playing soccer
i went on the field, didn't really played with them
just jog abit when i needed to and just enjoyed the wind
it was refreshing... went to bio class and on the way
went pass ms prudence lim's homework.
saw Her, i think wad she gave was jus a pure little smile
but for me, i was quite energized or shall i say revitalised
unfortanetly, it was only for 20mins, which is gd for me alr
managed to survived 20 mins in bio class b4 really losing it
slept the rest of the class and headed for chinese class
mr ssm refused to allow me to sleep, so i tried my best
to survive his class, which i did, which also made me so tired
i couldn't survived 5 mins of ss... had to sleep... seriously
i woke up when i heard Her voice, quickly looked around
saw Her ''running'' and mrs janice lim asked me
why am i awake... er well of course i cannot say i heard her voice
so i decided not to answer and... my class answered for me
their answer was: BECAUSE SCHOOL END LIAO!
haiyoo, heck care so much la...
went home and SLEPT... bro coming... gtg
nxt time den cont

No comments: