Friday, March 30, 2007

The sadded guy

I am a person living in 2 worlds
for those who watch 'bleach', i am like Kurosaki Ichigo
1 who carries the responsibility of 2 worlds
like Ichigo who carries the responsibility of a shinigami
and a human, i carries the responsibility of maintaining distance
between this 2 world. if this 2 world so unfortunately meet,
it would be like anti-matter and matter meeting...
for those who are good in science, u will know that it means
a huge 'explosion' that will destroy ALL matter in the radius
alike to a atomic bomb, except that anti-matter destroys
everything, including air and earth...
these 2 worlds, briefly speaking, are my family world
and my school world or shall i say social world
that is also the sole reason why the punishment i fear the most
is actually teachers calling my parents...
this is the process which can link up the 2 worlds
wad i do at home, i nv do it school at all
and wad i do it school, i nv managed to do at home
i would seriously double up the punishment in school
den to let my parents know wad punishment im taking up
If u are also leading a wretched life like me,
i believe u would understand, but if u dun
u NEVER will... its the sad story of a sad guy
im sure you people have seen the advertisement
of the singapore navy which says
' if your life is a movie... would it be a good 1?'
i dare say that my life is a movie, it would be 1 of the best
it would make so many people cry,
it would make singapore famous for its movies
i also realised that 1 of the punishments for skipping class
is that the parents of the student would be informed
if only you could imagine the horror i faced at that moment
when ms choi said that, but of cos,
my expression didn't give me away... i so used to acting alr
and today this wretched life of mine tortured me again
i confess, i dun wan to let the teachers call my parents
i even plucked out the phone line.
but today i forgot to do it, and guess wad? ms choi didn't call
mrs janice lim called... fortunately, or mayb unfortunately
i wasn't at home and unfortunately, my dad wasn't at home
my mum wasn't at home, my sis dun pick up phones calles
basically because she told every1 who wanted to contact her
to call her phone instead of the house phone...
so that leaves only 1 person... haha guessed it?
my brother picked up the phone................
well i guess i dun nid to write anymore, u could imagine
wad horror i faced when i returned to the house
so i said on top that i wont mind haivng double the punishment
because, basically, my family would gave me the same punishment
perhaps, even more... so by maths equation... u could c this
let school punishment be x
let family punishment be y
x=y, x+y=2y, x+y=2x
so i might as well have 2x since it equals to x+y
see the logic? Haiz, sadded

No comments: