Sunday, March 21, 2010

Few things I missed out in the past 2 posts! Hahaha.

On saturday, the day I'm supposed to have short practices of basketball training with Coach.Z, we also didn't manage to play ANY basketball since it was raining )_(. Whats worse was that they suggested playing LAN -.-

So basically we headed to a cyber cafe, played a few round of DOTA which I haven't touched in MONTHS 2 days before my BLOCK TEST. Uber guilty. Didn't do anything about it though. Haha. Living in guilt is sufficient, so didn't replace my studying hours. Haha.

On sunday! Its amazing how many JESSICA are there in this world. First there's SNSD's Jessica Jung ^^. Then there's jessica from yj basketball... And there's jessica from my chinese class, whom I saw today while going up the escalator, and she came down on the opposite one. And most random of all, MY HAIRDRESSER NAME'S JESSICA -.-

It was always on the namecard, just that I didn't bother to look. Butbutbut... What the hell? Hahaha. Epic randomness =P.

I don't know why I'm hiding the $29.90 jacket from my mum, but I'm just don't want her to know cause she'll accuse me of anyhow spending money )_(. But I'm just glad that I spent $30 on MYSELF. Hehehehe. So gonna wear it tml man!


Maybe I've just been simply aging and not been changing.

No comments: