Thursday, March 04, 2010

Nothing much going on in the past few days, so no long long posts. Haha.

The incoming weekend however, would be kind of disastrous. I know this opens up for people to stalk me but I'm still saying it(since 1st: hardly anyone reads this, 2nd: who wanna stalk me?).

Tomorrow, which is the big time friendly against CJ. This time against their full squad. Probably twice as powerful the last time they've been here. NAPFA test on saturday morning, needa nail those speed down, stretch hard, and pull to my max.

Only to have a friendly game in the afternoon.

Hahahaha, I gotta be superman! To survive this weekend that is.

Yea, needa find the hole, get into it, make my presence felt. If I'm just any average guy, then no one would pay attention to my presence, which worsens things for me.

Unless my friends understand that I'm a good sneaky guy that works incredibly well when people don't guard me cause I go behind their backs, find my spot, take the pass, make the shot.

Girls reading this would probably find it boring to the max. Haha. That's cause you ain't reading deep enough.

Maths test is a screwed up one. Probably on the line. Maybe pass on the dot? Or fail with 1 or 2 marks. Doesn't matter. Its been a great day =). And I still managed to get my luxury sleep. Haha. Even though there's GP essay to do )_(

Getting really really distracted in class.

Either I'm thinking of basketball plays all day long in class, or I'm thinking of cyanide. And it comes naturally. I can't stop it. I just listen to the teachers attentively then suddenly, out of nowhere I'm thinking how to defend that idiot who faked me totally off his offense.

Epic randomness, maybe I'm turning into a girl.

No comments: