Friday, March 05, 2010

So cyanide isn't everything in life to me.

Despair can overule my happiness any time of the day. Sadness can't be described.

Yup we won the friendly, but I lost to myself. I lost to my old self. I never ever won the me in the past. That is I never improved. I can't surpass the old me. I can't get better, stronger, higher.

It hits me like a bullet train, straight in the face. And I barely able to stand it.

Plunge into further abyss with the added on A'level results. Sure ben did awesome, 6th in YJ and everything. Pushing me into a spot where it is inevitable that my parents would use that against me. All I have to do is wait for their nagging.

Yet I'm lagging in my studies. Ms Ng was shocked when she saw me standing like... AGAIN. Yea I haven't been doing my work, haven't been training up to standard. Haven't been the best, or anywhere near it.

Chinese results just suck k. C for chinese.

I need to get up there, such great heights.


Drinking cyanide that I couldn't to fill my empty heart. Yet all it does is harming my body parts.

No comments: