Monday, March 01, 2010

I know I should've gone for the kill, grab hold of every opportunity possible so I won't regret. But sometimes, I feel that I rather regret.

Weird personality eh?

That's me. Monday's always been awesome, but not this particular one. Other than the usual monday blues everyone suffers, its always cleared when I see things that light up my life. Play the ball game I so loved.

Even kena elbow by chin yang straight in the face I also felt that it was okay. First because we're friends, second because I know he didn't do it on purpose, third cause I understand that bball is a really physical game in which elbows fly.

Chin Yang did not do it on purpose, what if the people in A div did?

Well the good thing is, after taking the whole blow, I recovered in a few seconds. Was fine, no bruises no nothing, good to go.

Maybe, when the same thing happens in compeition I might be lying on a stretcher instead. Maybe on my way to the hospital if the opponents get really mean. Maybe I really cared about my own safety deep down. But on the surface here, I'm willing to risk it.

I am going to be great, awesome, and better.
Self-motivation, self-hypnotising. Haha.
Guess I calmed down a lot from saturday night.

No comments: