Monday, March 15, 2010

She's poison, she's taboo
Nothing's about her is true
But we fell for it
With our eyes brightly lit
Maybe we're stupid, maybe we're dumb
Maybe we really need, more than just rum
Drown in sorrow, drown in guilt
Learn when we should just stay mute.



I give my sympathy, all that I could afford. For you're sadder without your fort.



Yea, I've been having these uber contradicting thinkings nowadays. First I don't wanna waste my time in school to wait for the friendly. Then I don't wanna waste my time at home doing nothing, so I went back to see the friendly.



I feel that its stupid that I'm doing such things, yet my brains holds no control over my rash feelings. Its kind of great that I have an awesome brain, but damn sad that its negligible when compared to my heart.



Sense tells me to choose the right actions, feelings direct me the opposite way. Split in a dilemna, without any way. I make a silent scream, hoping someone will hear me.



Argh, way too emo nowadays. Blame paramore. LOL.



Partially at least. Taylor swift's probably the other half of the equation. Didn't sleep or doze off at all it today's lessons. Glad about it, proud about it. Didn't override the fact that its still boring.



I ain't playing good basketball these days, and there's a friendly, this wednesday. Against River Valley ^^ Gonna say HI to ShouZan and BiHao! Hahahaha. Probably gonna get owned by BiHao's stature of 193cm. Bloody hell )_(. I'll live anyway =)



Pleased and proud(not to show off) that hurray! I'm in the top 17 list of squad training. One step closer to being in top 12!!! In college team!



Maybe the names are not read out in any particular sequence, but nevertheless I'm still glad that my name was the #8th to be called out ^^.



Its always when I'm extremely emo that specks of good news cheer up my day. Life isn't fair, but it doesn't suck that much. All you would have to do is look at the good things. Don't say there aren't any, say you haven't put in enough effort to realise there was one!



I'm suddenly caring too much for my friends unknowingly, so maybe it ain't just jealously that got activated ^^. Yea, I can't stand by arms in my sleeves nowadays if I know my friends aren't feeling good. But that's hindered by the fact that they aren't willing to tell me if they're facing problems.



So to all my friends(assuming you're reading this, which you probably are not anyway), I wanna be there for you, hear your troubles and smile for you. =)





Maybe I'm just trying to be a nice guy )_(

No comments: