Friday, September 21, 2007

120th post =P.

This is my 120th post and i shall dedicate it to the birthday Mr. NG JUN HAO!

Wanted to see the card that LiJia(I can't call her bigbird anymore >.< later tell you why) made for junhao. So waited outside 3Endurance classroom. But then, darren entertained me firstly, following by eugene then junhao. All the while without the sight of LiJia. And in the end i still didn't get to see her because chen wan qing arrived earlier than her. So return to my own homeroom lor...

First period was maths! Remembered Mr.tan is somewhere doing his reservice, so we had free periods and mr sim(my chinese teacher) came in! Firstly, due to his size, it was kind of impressive for him to even make it up 4th floor. And when i mean size, i don't only mean plump, i mean that normally he has to walk very slowly, now that he has to climb 4 floors, must not be easy.

He was also persipiring profusely, so i asked is the 4 levels of stairs making him sweat that much? And he said no, he was CHASING a boy. Impressive. Apparently, the boy kicked the door twice, after tolerating the first kick, he could not stop himself from scolding the boy when the second came. Lol.

Another unproductive hour. I should have the discipline to study soon. Or not i can sense a hand helping me dig my grave. Was singing sodagreen's 小情歌 in class and was honestly surprised when YuhYan sang along. Haha. Someone knew(at that point of time i didn't know the song was a old one =P).

Its nice lor. And i've received comments all day long that as compared to the lead singer, i sing very 难听. Lol. Like duh? If sing better than the lead singer, i will be the one singing liao lor. Still here in PHS meh?

Got back our bio papers. Disappointed by 1 mark >.<
I was expecting a 15. Turned out to be 14. Haiz. I need to put in some serious effort sia. Had 1 careless mistake. Present since dunno when. The stupid habit of not putting unit. So basically that was how i managed to fail chem,phy,maths. Their calcuations all require units in case you haven't notice.

Recess wanted to find LiJia again. But then. Futile attempt. But i saw her once, but then again, she was with a gang of anti-wolf girl. So its better not to close in. Lol.

But the temptation to see the card was still there! So i waited at endurance's next class(which is bio lab). Saw that mrs choy brought them to the computer lab >.< That didn't happen to us! Lol. And what surprised even more was that the people went inside like normal, as if its NORMAL to go into computer lab for lessons. Lol. I'm jealous, a little, but yes i am.

'Camped' outside the computer lab. And the next gang of guys teased me again. I should be used to it now but I'm not. Still pissed off. Random people will just walk pass me and ask '等谁阿?’ With obvious mock tones. Haiz. I'm still not used to it. I need to get used to it soon.

When i finally saw LiJia coming, how relieved i was, but then, junhao is still not here yet... So... How arh? So after LiJia handed me her junhao's birthday card and i handed her cashcard and library card. I quickly walked back to my classroom(which is on the same level). And guess what? I walked straight into junhao, while holding the card. Great. Luckily, I'm so used to hiding things that hiding the card from his view is 易如反掌. Lol.

Went back and had my history test. Stare at it as much as the ss test. I think i really suck in SEQ. Lol. Slacked thourough the remaining time since relieve teacher came because mrs eileen yeo cmi. And the relieve teacher is mr chin! He damn cute can? I can't stop thinking how cute he is everytime i see him. It's like, someone nearing retirement age with such cute behaviour. Lol. Then reflecting back on mr sim, who is YOUNG AT HEART(8 yr old he claim) but 60+ in body. Lol. Damn cute teachers.

Assembly is sianed. The integrity people are irritating me. Especially the dementor(inside joke...). Kept on saying out loud(obviously to let me hear) thing like. "Why LIJIA never go up stage to perform arh? She also co right?". "Yah lor why arh? LIJIA is er hu de right?". "LIJIA should sit here leh!"(Words in capital letters = special emhapise by raising volume). Dementor! I'm gonna chase you away with a patronus charm someday. You may been warned! Grr.

And co hor, the 彩虹云桥... I KNOW HOW TO SING. I'm ancient sia. Lol. I still remember that time i was walking with siyang past the CO room. Then we heard the 4 people playing. And i sang along. LOL. Siyang was amused la. Ancient songs. HAHA. Then when they played during assembly, i sang along too! Lol? Then Zk was like giving the super puzzled look. HAHA. I'm an ancient wolfie.

After assembly, was told that choir practice changed to 2pm >.<
So early, walao, wanna slack also cannot. And the only reason why i agreed to go was because i pity sze hoe, it was told that bass only had 1 guy sze hoe because sing hao is not going for farewell, hence not singing. But then when i reach there, sing hao is there lor. Zzz. Waste my time sia.But never mind, since i have to stay back after all for junhao's birthday celebration.

Chiagek And LiJia came up because i kinda told them to. But then when they came up, i remembered the present and my bag and the card was left behind at the library. So i rushed down without anyone's permission and choinged up again. In the end, the present that we were SUPPOSED TO give together were given by me ONLY. -.- Then call you 2 up for what sia. Defeats my purpose... But that drove me into floweridiotness again. Long Long time since i've dared to look straight into her face. And the floweridiotness just flowed back into my brains >.<

I played badminton with siyang while all the others(not inclusing szehoe) are singing and szehoe sleeping. And thanks to the short ceiling, the shuttlecock kept hitting the ceiling... Lol.

Went down to the canteen to eat the cake. It was BEAUTIFUL la. But too creamy >.< fattening... Haha. But i don't like creamy stuff, so 意思意思 eat abit. And we drove junhao into tears!!! HAHA. Cool man, should just taken the scene down la... And madeline drove the cake that junhao was eating straight into his nose and mouth! HAHAHA. Reminds me of mc... That time at sentosa. Lol.

And while i accompanied junhao to the toilet to clean up, another guy was getting his face into the cake too! Lol? So when junhao and i returned to the gang, i should see brown cream on laurel's face! LOL. And he licked his glasses because they were some cream on the frame. Hahaha. Hilarious sia.

And then the guys did our routine sports that made any girl waiting for us pek chek. We went to play SOCCER. haha. But junhao had to go soon. To celebrate, but with his family this time. Lol... But we continued to play anyway. LimHan the once 金毛狮王 became 红毛丹 is a good keeper sia! Lol.

Went home dog tired again. haiz, its not a good idea to play so much soccer... It can be harmful more than healthy, especially when you're panting 30 minutes after playing.

I just remembered i haven't told you people why i cannot call LiJia big bird anymore. It's because the thing that made her look like a bigbird is different now. So i'm supposed to be obliged not to call her big bird anymore. But I'll just call you mushroom! Hahaha.


So used to seeing your back that i can identify it from far away, so not used to seeing your face that i suddenly think that your face is so damn beautiful. So damn naive to think that i could be near you.

No comments: