Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tedious Thursday

Short timetable today, all 2 periods de! Yay!

Started with Social Studies straight off the day. And when i saw the paper, all i could do is to stare at it for like 5 mins? Totally blank sia. Knew i should have studied la... Haiz. Well, thanks to the immense powerful brain that i occupy, i somehow or another managed to dig up some information.

Well, Social Studies' SEQ requires both sides of the story with a balanced conclusion. And after a whole chunk of agreeing to a large extent with info somehow my brain dug up... I was stuck at agreeing to a small extent. Lol. Stared at the paper for like 7 mins. And again, my powerful brain managed to dig something up. Luckily. My brain saved me millions of times man.

But then again, i may not pass the test since everything i written is based on my brain power. But if i passed, i think I'm a genius! Haha.

Chinese was a very conducive environment for learning, sadly to say, its only for today. For the first time in my sec 3 life, no noise was made during chinese class. The usual talkative idiots behind shut up at the sight of the VP. The usual sleeping beauties woke up at the sight of the VP, although sze hoe still found his way to dreamland.

Dear mr sim went on with his usual jokes and lesson minus the scolding for the people behind to shut up and wake up. So i really enjoyed this lesson and hope the VP drops in more often =P.

Maths was free time again, done a little maths, as unproductive as ever, like always I'm forever the portable chinese radio that makes NOISE. Mr tan is going for reservice tomorrow? Then we'll have free time again, he finished the syllabus anyway, so the rest is up to the hardworking people of 3 humility to display their prowess.

CF was crap. It's not a good idea to sit beside lewis in choi pei ling's class. Somemore i'll get targeted too. Maybe i laugh too much, but then, how come still got people say i dao kia? Puzzled.

Went to bishan library after school.
Original plan: Go to any library and renew the books so i can look for them for another 3 weeks.
Turned out to be: Go bishan library study which is as unproductive as the time in maths class and i still get harassed by unfriendly cameras.
Funny huh? Girls like to play with me. First there is this crazy bird who die die wants me to wear specs, and commented i'm damn siwen in it. Then there's these girls who like to capture on camera. Then there's a girl who wanted me to broadcast my voice to the whole class on the day before teacher's day.

Think I'm having troubles with ladies. Lol.


就算大雨绕着整个城市倒, 我会给你怀抱。

No comments: