Sunday, September 30, 2007

Day for slacking : Saturday!

Honestly wanted to rest at home and try reading up some books that I'm so supposed to. But when i went online, JiaQi asked me out to help her with her maths. So cannot 见死不救 right? So obliged.

Planned to meet at khatib macs at 11.15am. Still stuck at home at 11am cause my dad wanted to me to finish some things up and a call from my brother interrupted a whole lot of things. Was prepared to get scolding liao and rushed down as fast as i could.

In an amazing speed that I've never experienced before, i reached khatib in 12minutes. Damn cool can? Its like it normally takes me at least 10 minute from my house to the yishun interchange and another 10 to reach khatib from yishun interchange. So it can be quite considered a miracle to be there like in 12 minutes?

And since i was early, JiaQi was late. Lol.

Saw laurel,jiayin,sheryl & dear limhan with his usual red hair. Unexpected i must say. Especially when they called me out and i rejected their offer. Now I'm 'caught' with jiaqi... Lol...

Studied my maths. Hit the wall the first question JiaQi asked me. Like omg la? Needed go home and choing le laaa.... Ahhhh. After lunch, got chased out because it was peak hour. But laurel they all didn't get chased out. So pangseh jiaqi and went to join them =P. Super unfortunately, we still got chased out. Lol...

Walked to yishun next. Got splashed by jiayin because laurel & i teased her too much =P. Discussed about junhao and discovered that laurel figured out his weaknesses faster than i did. Sadly, the only way to help, is the only way to kill.

Went to the BK and saw more PHS people. Dear sisskyharyantofu the vice-chairman was there too. Lol. Then the ladies went to start their revision while laurel and i proceeded to the funland even thought its like exams period? Wasted $2 on a game that I've never played before in my life. But laurel is like damn pro? Lol. 班门弄斧.

Went back to the BK and played the very same game on laurel psp. So in the end didn't study a single thing that i've planned and instead wasted all my time on that stupid game which i still sucked at now. Lol. No potential jiu shi no potential.

Went home and continued slacking... Omg la. I think i'm gonna be in hot soup if i continue not studying.


Am i the one who is not understanding anything or are you the one?
All these is making no sense to me.

No comments: