Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Reflections

Hurray, I just finished another love novel from Nicholas Sparks. And i felt like a jerk. Every novel that i read just made me feel like a jerk. More jerky with each book read. And as far as i know, i still have quite a lot to read. I wonder how jerky i would feel at the end of the day.

Its like, he'll always write a very touching love story. And there'll always be a super nice gentleman. So thinking back to myself. I feel like a jerk. Someone so timid that I'm dust compared to the characters in the novel. The feeling is sucky de lor!

Its like suddenly feeling so inferior. Not daring to do the things that the male characters do. And its always the dying of the main characters that actually make the whole story damn touching. And I'm kinda getting used to main characters dying in the novels. Lol. Out of 4 books that I've read so far. 3 died. So yah...

And I'm still not used to the very 'horny' words used. I don't even know what word to use to describe the words that he use. Lol. I will like feel disgusted at the way he writes about the making love process. I wonder why sia. Maybe because I'm supposed to imagine what happens when i read the book? And i can't imagine a make love scene? Feel so confused.

And I've just finished watching a documentary on Channel U by guo liang. There was a scene that shows an orphan school. Everyone there somehow or another lost their parents and stay at the school 24 hours a day. Study,Eat,Sleep. Everything there.

Then i remembered what Mr. Sim our chinese teacher once told us. "Ru Guo Ni Qu Kan Zhong Guo Ren Du Shu, Ni Hui Pa Arh! Kan Ta Men Du Shu Ni Hui Pa Qi La Tiao Wo Ken Ni Jiang!". Basically, it means that seeing china people study will make us afraid. Honestly, i never really believed until i saw this documentary.

It was only a PRIMARY ONE class. And i seriously felt intimidated. If OUR primary one kids could do as well as them. Wah, Singapore got endless future liao. Never mind the level of education there. Just the enthusiasm. OMG lah. The children there... Their desire for knowledge is crazy lah. And they are so damn disciplined. Singapore, very hard to find arh. Haiz.

Coming to a topic of studies, i am worried to say that the guy whom i expected to become a threat to me in terms of getting the 2nd place finally started. To think that i predicted this 3 months ago. Haiz. GUYS arh. Someone is obviously studying very hard now. Please open your eyes and see who is it arh. I know most of you would underestimate him. But he impressed me 2 times already.

Somemore he has the support in terms of almost everything lah. So Guys... Please go study. The EOYs are almost here already. Start now! Before its too late =P. I sound like your mums =P.


If running away doesn't solve the problem, why would facing it solve the problem?

No comments: