Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The First Day Of The Holidays

Woke up earlier than supposed to. My brother straightaway wanted me to see something. A new phone. A GPRS phone. He just bought a new phone. And he straightaway show offed to me -.-

But that also tells me another thing. He is definitely not satisfied with my results. So if you're thinking why a GPRS phone can link to my results, here's the reason. My brother asked what i wanted 3 days before the common test started.

Of course, the price is good results. Which also means that he already saved a sum of money up for me. But since my results are so damn sucky, he decided to use this sum of money for himself. Which is where the handphone comes in. Obviously this sum of money is used to buy that phone. So using my inference, i can tell that he is damn not satisfied with my results. Logical isn't it?

Reached school 30 minutes earlier than required to. Had a small chat with the security guard. I can tell that he's trying to hint to me not to come back for snooker during the holidays. Haiz. Fine, i shall not go back unless someone else wants to play.

Saw gregory and since we have like 25 minutes more, we went to play basketball. Just after shooting a few baskets, which only 1 or 2 went in, i saw about 5 guys walking towards the multi purpose court, dressed in different colour shirts & shorts. It was not till they were close that i realized they were coming to play soccer.

When i realized it was chunkiat and peeps, i decided to pangseh gregory and went to play soccer instead. I am so bad. It's kind of lame playing soccer that early in the morning especially when there is so little people playing. Eventually, guys from our class came down, and although we only had about 10 minutes before biology class started, we still played on before rushing to biology class.

1 hour lesson. Taught a little more than the last time she teach. Still confused about the pathways of the heart and so on and so forth. Too lazy to read it up myself. Will do it someday. That's basically biology. Lol.

Went to bishan library to study! I'm hardworking de loh! But since there weren't any available tables in the library, we went to sit at the cafe's table. And honestly did not buy a drink. Feeling damn guilty =P. Funny though, couldn't really concentrate. Must be talking too much. Lol.

When JunHao & Laurel came, the 4 of us went to 'The coffee bean & tea leaves" instead. And studied. I did my maths! WOOHOO. Did until exponential equations le! This time laurel bought a drink. So no guilt =P.

Junhao & Laurel went to play arcade -.- So leave me & big bird continue studying. And time flies. It was already like 2.10 when we finished? Quickly went for lunch. And i knew i was late for choir already. Haiz.

Finished lunch at 2.50 Freaking late liao. But still went up to popular to buy foolscap with big bird. Already late liao, the punishment the same what. So might as well be a little later. Unless ms yee is gonna count lateness by every 10 minutes, then i won't ever be late unless needed to.

Stepped into music room 1hour late. Cool. Must be the first time man. And everyone was doing a new song. Which is a good news and a bad news for me.
Good news: New song = new score. I forgot to bring my scores =P.
Bad news : That meant that i missed out 1 hour of learning the new song.

Ahhh, i need tuition for the new song sia. Cause i only sang like for 15 minutes before ms yee start ANOTHER new song? Omg lah.

Went back home straight from choir and studied! I'm Guai de lor!


Giving up on yourself is the 2nd last thing to do before committing suicide.

No comments: