Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Regrets

I am really sorry to the friend i abandoned. I wouldn't say that i didn't do it intentionally because i did. I knew i would not go if anyone backed out. And it really happened. I'm not trying to use the person who backed out as an excuse. This is really my own problem.

Maybe i just can't face the fact that i still don't dare to watch horrors. If i went today, it would be the second time. And honestly, the first left quite a mark there that told me not to watch a horror again. I'm just sorry that i pangsehed you last minute.

I know it must be hard on you. It isn't the first time you tried to help us socialize by trying to organize an outing. And i know that most of the time these outings failed because of idiots like me. I'm really sorry. You just made me feel like a jerk.

And i think i am.

Perhaps you really wanted me to come along. Perhaps to ease the tension that might possibly arise. Maybe i am supposed to help you if needed. And saying all this is nothing but crap since I'm not going already.

And for a you who doesn't get angry easily, getting this angry must have shown how much disappointed you are. I'm just really sorry. We all know that guys become insanely weak when it comes to the lady they love. But instead of giving you a hand, i feel like I'm kicking you down even further. In chinese, we call that "Luo Jing Xia Shi". And I'm this a jerk to have done that to you.

But please, forgive me, as i beg for your forgiveness.


The worst kind of person is one who guesses when the wrong answer meant great punishment. The kind of person who dare not admit he doesn't know the answer because he does not dare to face the punishment.

No comments: