Saturday, September 01, 2007

Saturday!

You know people, i just realized a damn stupid thing. If you realized it already, most likely you'll be scolding me stupid. If you haven't, you would be thinking ,"YAH HOR!!!". Basically, that's why i think this is such a stupid thing.

Yesterday was not teacher's day

Today is.

Okay. That's dumb isn't it? I should name the previous post "teacher's day CELEBRATION". But i know I'm too lazy to do that lah. Lol.

Later going for soccer! With my broken toe. Lol. I'm insane. But the condition of my toe seems to be better. It doesn't hurt if i don't touch it. But it sends 1 million electric signals to my brain through my nerves to tell me the degree of the pain I'm currently receiving. Okay, that's sibei act chim. Whatever.

And people, stop saying that I'm too greedy. Stop telling me that i should be happy because i only failed 1 subject. When the hundreds are failing 2 or more out there. You must understand the fact that you yourself would not be happy with my result.

Don't believe?

Let's just set a scenario. If you get this result at your O' levels. You'll jump of the building lah. So stop telling me that i should be content with what i have already. You jolly well know i am not content but should aim for something higher. Something like the 2 results slips i browse through. Those are results that are okay. Those are results that can allow you into a Junior College.

That is where i am going. Don't freaking tell me that poly is enough. I'll cry if my O' levels only allow a poly. Seriously. I may not be the very studying type. But instead the very playing type. But we cannot run away from the fact that we have to study. And I'm really trying very hard to concentrate on my studies.

Frankly speaking, I'm super easily distracted. Which is why i can be so observant. If that makes sense. Lol. So please, call me out for study, call me out for play. But don't discourage me from getting what i want. I really want to get into a Junior College. Poly is not an option.


If results are based on effort, i could have failed everything.

No comments: