Sunday, January 27, 2008

Busy!

So sorry for updating after soooooooo looooooooongggggggggggggggg.

Hehe. Keep people in suspense ma =P. I know people catch us so MANY TIMES during the week that they'll be checking everyday to see what I'm going to write.

Okay, I just fantasied being a celebrity. I believe that's what happens to celebrities! HAHA. Well, the week was fun. And I wasn't so busy actually, just that the extra lessons always made me sianed. Like so late reach home le... Haiz.

In fact, I just realised something super disastrous! Last year, whenever I'm early (reaching home before 3.30), I would just go view blogs, play some light games, blog, or just waste my time around. However, nowadays, when I reach home like at 4 or later everyday, i start playing dota!!!

OMGOMGOMG.

Die. Went through so much last year to lighten down the dota spirit. To try to make me 'not so addicted' to dota. And now all the efforts go to waste >.< Ahh! Must try again. Sianed...

Here's an anatomy(tell me if i used this word wrongly),
If school is earth, the people in it are angels and devils.

Personally, I'm more to the devil side who lives in hell -.-

So when devil and an angel walks to hell, the devils in hell rejoices and totally embarrasses the two of them and started cheering. Great.

The next thing that happened was that the angels appeared too. Which left me wondering how come angels would go down to hell. Hmmz... So a devil and an angel was totally embarrassed by angels and devils. Wouldn't it be nice?

I digressed.

Back to my previous point, so since I'm like playing dota everyday available, i have not been able to study, which is good news for people who are dying to take over me in studies. Well, go on. Be like MC =P. He's gonna win me in maths!!! Can try counting the probability =P.

By the way, he's a nice guy xD

Thou shall repent and sin no more.
*Note. If you don't get the joke then forget it

But well, since my trigonometry sucks so much, I've been forced by the pressurized brain of mine which has tuned itself into emergency mode whenever i don't study as much as it think i should to go and revise a maths in the weekends.

It totally sucks.

I've been writing so much of this:
tan x = 4
x lies in the 1st and 3rd quadrant
BA = 1.325
x = 1.33, 4.47

Yay, my brain is changing to yellow alert! Woot. I'm not pressurized anymore! Dota dota! Hahaha.

Choir's going to old folks home. Heard that individual classes are going too. Hmmz. But i still wanna go with the choir! Seriously. Maybe its out of pity, maybe its out of kindness. No matter. I'm going! I don't care who's going with me, unless the person who's going with me is a retarded, irritating, son of a... , or i would still go!


未曾准备,东风却到

No comments: