Friday, January 18, 2008

Dramatic life, it just goes on.

Quite an eventful day! Maybe i shouldn't write it out. But well, its nothing to do with gossip. So maybe i can. Haha.

Firstly, i was confronted by the new PE teacher cum HOD of the PE department. Quite a humorous guy who is obviously someone i had to bow down to when it comes to lameness. Now that's crap.

Took my height and weight and realized I've attained such great height again and have broadened my horizons(adapted from miss flora yee). I now stand a proud 181centimetres tall instead of licking 1.8m, gained some weight i think. Just a few kgs, but well, better than nothing! Haha.

PE was quite fun, if you minus the fatigue that comes with it. Girls that play basketball tend to turn passive if guys were playing too. Because the guys would always be damn hiong. And my height, in a bunch of noobs playing basketball, is VERY USEFUL. Haha.

The last time i when to for my spinal checkup, the doctor suspected a potential of heart problems due to the arms that were extraordinary long and hands that were extraordinary big.

I've always thought the doctor was just talking crap. Until i felt that i couldn't satisfy the oxygen need of my body no matter how hard i was panting. There just seemed to be unlimited demand for oxygen and the supply wasn't enough, no matter how hard i was panting.

I couldn't afford to stand up, i had to just sit down and rest to recover. It is not even an oxygen debt. My muscles are far from getting cramps. There must be something wrong with my respiratory and circulatory system. Crap.

After a long long time, Mr tan finally punished the class, not the whole class but quite a large amount to be put into consideration. Well, it wasn't supposed to be a good thing but i felt that it was. No offence to the people being punished. I'm not saying you deserved it. But its long since we ever got punished on such a large scale and that i think, raises awareness of people who had been taking the good nature of Mr tan for granted. Its time to wake up.

After school went for chinese remedial. It was damn crap. Not because the teacher was talking crap(HE WASN'T!!!), but because the homework that i choinged through just for today, was left inside my house because my timetable showed no signs of chinese lesson. CRAP!

Since it had been a long time since i played soccer with the guys, decided to play knowing there was choir. I'm a jerk. So be it.

Then after calling SiYang to go up because i knew he would be late if he went any later and i don't really feel like going, i received a message from kuek jing. Like 30 minutes after choir started. It was damn funny. Blame SiYang, or kuek jing wouldn't know i was 'planning' to pon. But well, it happened already.

Got 10 push-up because i was late. The 'law enforcer'(trying not to gender discriminate) was kuek jing and there i was, doing push-ups in front of the guys. Just glad it wasn't in front of every single choir member. I'm thankful =P.

Played soccer AFTER choir because someone brought a ball. Felt damn stupid. Lol. Played soccer before choir before long time no play. If i knew that someone brought a ball, i would have chose to play after choir. So well, its OH CRAP.

I've always known myself as a scheming jerk who can be conferred the title of 'the queen's best friend'. Well, I've always thought I was the rare type of idiot who did this kind of things. Then i received a message from the lady who stabs with her smile.

Honestly speaking, I don't really know its her in the start. But well, There are reliable sources! Haha. So I've discovered that she stabs not only with her smile. Wa. Scary sia. Phew -.-


就算两头不沼岸,我也在所不辞

No comments: