Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The dramatic life.

Structured remedial started.

And that caused pretty much problem to my lifestyle. Seriously. I usually leave the odd numbered day among the weekdays to be in school for things like CCA and even number days for PLAYING! Or just free time. For blogging, playing, reading. ANYTHING under the category of LEISURE.

Now? DAMMIT! I have not as much time already. Grrr. In case you haven't realise, i usually do not go beyond 6pm in weekdays. Simple reason is that i don't like to see family when I'm using the computer. They'll give me one of the twelve great tortures(十二大酷刑) known as 'Nagging'.

Now with these remedial, I don't even know when's what. And am largely confused. I can't go to choir as early and no more snooker for me. WHAT A BIG CHANGE.

I am so so so not like changes. In fact, i think i resist changes to quite an extent, unless of course, I suggested the change. LOL.

Dramatic life, dramatic things.

I can start writing my script. Can go make into drama serial liao. Thinking of it, really seems dumb. SO MANY dramatic thing can happen in a span of five days. CRAP.

Friday was a whole lot of drama. Tried to rush back to choir even for JUST A WHILE. But so many damn things happened that in the end i couldn't make it.
Thanks to:
A schedule damn late
A bus that went the wrong way
A message that wasn't read properly

Crap! Plus the fact that when i almost reached home, i was notified that choir was just released -.- I think i might have killed JunHao if he saw me at that time. Haha.

Tuesday and Wednesday were days that low profile business couldn't be maintained. We were 'caught' so many times that its really, outrageous. Seriously.

Random people going home together just because we were being caught. By people who in fact, i believe, were very good friends with the female lead. And that was for tuesday, ONLY.

Wednesday was worse, far worse. I saw my (rumor spreaded)'mother-in-law'. Not a good sign.

When it comes to sign, its even more hilarious.

Tuesday, after being caught by so many people, ESPECIALLY MADELINE SEOW(she seem to bang into me ALOT of times when i was with my female lead), i went home to get caught in a storm that no umbrellas were ever capable of defending, in fact, i don't even have an umbrella with me at that time. All you know is that you're walking on the corridors or your HDB flats and getting drenched nonetheless.

For rainy weathers, i have tuesday, for scorching suns, they're left for wednesday. DRAMA SIA. One day rain, and the rain got cursed by me, then next day come out big bright sun, which also got cursed by me nevertheless.

Please, no more dramatic actions? Or i can really start writing my script already, maybe Mediacorp would accept it if i use proper Chinese/English. Haha.


The lady with the smile that hide daggers. Now that's scary.

No comments: