Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The aftermath of the commontests.

So, everyone was in a bloody slack attitude. No one was really listening to lessons anymore. We've already start our holidays without the authorities' approval. 3 Humility is a slacky class. Perhaps, that was why i am in it in the first place.

PE on Monday is crap. Really crap. We are short-handed, slightly lousier in skill comparatively, and somehow managed a draw. We're really geniuses. And i am really proud to say that my soccer skills have somehow improved. And my teammates appreciated it. Must really thank for that. Seriously lah.

I've always been known for the lousiest player born on the field. And yet, people trust me sia. Feeling so privileged. It may be nothing to you, but it meant something to me. David gave me an encouraging "Continue like this and you'll improve!". And joey added a "Wah, you like going training like that sia, every time play +2, +2(the skill)". Feel so 'song' lah. They have just revived the amount of confidence i used to have. Thanks guys!

Physics was sianz can? Mr tan was teaching about c.g.(centre of gravity). And somehow or another it irritated me. Especially the way that he phrase it. Lol...

But other than the PE lesson, the other lessons are generally boring, nothing exciting except an incident that happened during Chinese class...

So MingChuen can't stand me smsing big bird so much. 'Everyday' he claims. Whatever, as long as i know that's not true its enough. So he also wanted to be big bird's friend. And asked for her number during chinese class. And he messaged big bird to say hi... And whatever whatever. Then came the reply. And the whole class know that someone smsed MIngChuen. Reason? MingChuen forgot to on SILENCE MODE. And his damn loud ring tone rang throughout the class.

Luckily, the teacher was so kind that he only said, "Haiyoo, dian hua shou qi lai!". Imagine if it was in another teacher's class. I think the handphone's gone =P.

Choir was damn damn damn jialat. Especially since i arrived after ms lim's chemistry class. End up miss yee told us to go for sectionals instead. Don't wanna waste her time. And guess we did it? In the BOYS BRIGADE ROOM!!! That is definitely an example of abusing authority, since we were all allowed inside when only BB people are allowed inside. We have powerful people in the choir sia. All got authority de =P.

Tuesday was no better... With that overwhelming heavy books on my left hand. Think my left hand almost broke. Luckily the term is coming to an end. Somehow wished that the timetable will change the next term. Thanks to this damn irritating tuesday. I shall get a locker the next year. Grr.

Mr tan didn't come for physics... So we went to the library instead. And i read my 'nicholas sparks' but my bookmark fell out... Big bird commented that the powerpuff girls bookmark was gay. Little did i know that the hello kitty one even more gay. Sibei paiseh sia.

And social studies lesson was cool. In fact one of many ones that i enjoy. Basically, because i PASSED my ss. Cool. But i still failed my paper >.<
12/25. Freaked out. luckily my class test get high enough to cover... Kind of funny though. I get 15/25 in SBQ for history but only get 12/25 in SBQ for ss. I get 4/12 in SEQ for history but i actually got 9/12 in SEQ for ss. Like so crazy right??? And i asked mrs lim with she marked very leniently, and she claimed that she did not. Funny huh...

So common test papers. I only failed one! The ss paper. But i still passed my humanities! Yay. But i think i failed english. HOPE HOPE arh. Please lemme pass english arh. Then my progress report card will be damn sweeeeeee. All blue/black de. No reds!!. I don't support liverpool or man u. So i don't need any reds in my progress report card!!!

Waited in the library with JiaQi & MingChuen for JuinLi while she did her test. Chatted a little and was commented that we were too loud. NO LOHHHH. Is the library too quiet lor!!! No people de, of cos make a little noise will feel very loud lah!!! Not true ok???

Went to JuinLi's house for 'dry-swim'. Though its still raining. Lol... And i got win can? Win 3 times again. No more no less. JieLin was using the computer until MingChuen realized that the computer has some problems that most probably only he can solve. So he took the initiative and took up the job while letting JieLin play. And for the first round... They 'joined forces' AND WON. Like omg? JieLin leh. I guess i underestimated her luh. But without MingChuen's help she can't win =P.

Went home with my nicholas sparks book and 3 science textbooks. I could feel my left hand giving up lah. Its really heavy man. Next time i shall push the job to my shoulder instead, i shall risk my shoulders rather than my arms.

And people! Anyone one of you want to choing studies de come find me!!! I want to choing studies during the whole of the holiday and during term 4. If you wanna get good results, i think you should get started. Which is exactly what im gonna do man!

I want to be proud enough to say "Wherever you go, I'll be waiting". But then i realized that there are girls jcs around. Crap. Nevertheless i shall choing my studies, so CALL if you have free time and knowledge for sale.


When tears fall, it only mean that the hurt has been done and whatever you do to make up for it will not erase the fact that the hurt has already been done.

No comments: