Saturday, August 25, 2007

Friends.

Sometimes, some events will really shock you. These events most of the time, are not events are came unexpected. Unexpected events will shock you for quite a while depending on how closely related they are to your attention. But events that will really shock you are the ones that you've expected to happen.

For example, you know your one of your grandparents only have a few days more to live. So you expected to die within a week or so. But when they really die. You suddenly feel so shocked and the whole event will affect you more than the unexpected events that you'll face. Such, is the irony of man.

However, we do have our consolations. Every person, no matter how anti-social, will have friend(s). You see those people that you consider anti-social, people who don't talk in school, people who appear so solemn that you believe you can never penetrate the invisible layer of ice that they have. But perhaps, back at home, they have a very nice neighbour, or perhaps, they have long-distance friends and communicate with the phone or computer. Honestly speaking, you wouldn't know.

Friends as we know, have different 'layers'. You can just know there is this person in your class. You never ever talk to this person but you know how he/she is, talk only when needed, such as when teachers tell you to. Normally we wouldn't consider this person our friend. But when someone else asks you how this person is related to you, you would most probably say he/she is just a friend. This is what i call the first layer of friendship.

And then there's this layer of friends, which you wouldn't really call close, but neither are you distance from there. So it can be called the middle 'layer'. Such friends actually help you when you want them to, although sometimes with conditions. This layer of friend would only reject you if they find you too unreasonable. But this 'layer' of friends, they would not normally talk to you, but when they do, you find that they really can chat! But most of you won't even notice this fact.

Well, there's these close friends that you have... Whenever you're in trouble, they'll try to help, you may not appreciate it, but they really will try. Sometimes, not doing anything is actually helping. When you're down, you might be hoping someone would really come and comfort you. But imagine this, if EVERYONE comes and act as if today you're special(in a negative way), and treat you differently from before. Would you really feel better? Most likely, you would call them to !@#$ off. That's human for you.

As for me! I really feel lucky to have a circle of damn nice friends around! Firstly, there is my dearest neighbour next door. With the eldest of them being my 'dota teacher'. And yeah, he is the guy you would normally call 'teach bad small kids'. Always introduce me to more play. Never ever encourage me to study hard one. But he's also nice!

Then there's this chem genius, the younger brother but still older than me >.< He, is so different from his brother, although he plays as much maple as his brother does(both of them level 1xx). He is the very clever guy, in terms of maple and studies. Heard that he got A1's for a-maths, maths, chem and whatever whatever. I was never exaggerating when i said i was living in a world of geniuses.

But there's this lady which is the stupidest of us 4! Yay! I'm gloating over someone's troubles. So basically, in terms of thinking she lost to the 3 of us guys. But as a lady, she's nice too! And she doesn't cease to scold! Got wrong then scold, don't give face one. A bit like me sia! And together the 3 of them are my wonderful neighbours! Our friendship lasted more than 10 years already! Not exaggerating.

In school, there are also lots of good friends! Let me start with the guys... There's this JunHao, which i don't need to further recommend. He's trusting me enough to let me keep his secret =P There's this ZhiKai who has been so kind to me. He feel safe when he gives me his password =P. And then there's SiYang who helps me cope with my problem... Just by listening... Seriously lah, some guys are really too impatient to listen to you say your problems. Never ever had that problem with SiYang!

Then there's this MingChuen. He who dares to sing out loud as much as me =P. Although we always do something stupid in a way or another. And somehow, your problems are a little worse than me... And i can't really help. Feel so stupid... Sorry ah... Then there's Raymond. Although we never really do much together, i know you always treat me as a friends. Anything that you feel is appropriate for me you'll tell me to go. Never pangseh me one! I remember there was once where i kind of got hit in the eye thanks to an accident. I could see that you immediately had that concerned look. Almost like you're gonna find people to go and beat the guy who did that to me. Thanks man!

And there's lewis. Got fight, first thing come help one. Although I've never really participated in a fight(either i stand there let people hit or people stand there let me hit)... Even worst conditions won't pangseh in a fight. I remember an incident in the library toilet. And the other guys run until don't know where liao, end up only you and i. Sibei jialat, almost tio taiji arh. And YingHui. Although you do almost everything better than me. You never ever seem to despise me unless jokingly. The soccer field is an excellent example. And better still. You give tips, teach me how to play because i am obviously the worst player on the field.

Gregory Ang. The other damn tall guy in my class. Always on for dota one. And i am always the one who make the whole team lose but then you so better than me still never do anything that show hints for despise. I'm really grateful. Okay, i think that's enough for guys. Let me start on the ladies bah. Crap, i suddenly feel struck. Lol. How arh? No ladies to thank >.< Never mind, i shall find some. I just realised that i have been so anti-social i don't talk much to girls =P. Forget it, i shall start with 3 humility.

JiaQi! wah very hard to find something positive... Shit... Think I'm gonna get scratched... OMG... Fine, i shall thank you for so seldom scratching me as compared to other guys. And for your blog post that can keep me occupied when I'm at the computer with nothing to do. They're entertaining =P. Even if its just for 5 minutes. Then there's JuinLi. Who lend me the harry potter! And invited me over for mahjong. Eh, even the 10 year friendship neighbour also never lend me you lend me. I'm like so grateful can?

And Sheryl, thanks for helping me out much after choirs =P. Always dragging time down for me to catch up. I got notice de can? And really thanks for that! And also by helping me to 'con' people into various things =P. And thanks for keeping me entertained with your stupidity... Haha. It just never fails to make me laugh. Sili... Thanks you for encouraging me... Telling to join CSS next year and say you would vote for me many many times if i ever made it. Thanks! But i don't think I'll ever join CSS. Judges look for people who have potential, rather than people who can already sing. If you get what i mean.

So there's YuhYan. Who helped me even though it will invade your privacy, although to a small extent. It's so troublesome and you still didn't mind! Thanks man! Hmmz, i think that's all bah. If I ever miss out anyone of you. Sorry lah! Don't wanna make this post so extremely long that it already is.

And last but not least, a lady not from 3Humility. Ms big bird. Always a good listener and provide lots of info for me =P. Sometimes, i do run out of subjects. But you'll fill in with your own and I'll always have a nice chat with you!

And so, that proves that i really have lots of good friends! I should be satisfied with the large amounts of friends that i have instead of wondering why i lead such a pathetic and sucky life. I should be GRATEFUL. And i am. Seriously.


Surely, you would have realised.

No comments: