Friday, August 31, 2007

Teacher's Day!

Yay! So today is teacher's day. Wish all the teachers a good teacher's day =P.

Bro offered to drive me to yishun interchange... And i thought it was strange. But well, accepted the offer anyway. I don't need that many people to see me carrying 2 1.5litre bottles around. Only the school people and the people on the same bus and me saw =P.

Assembly was cool. Mr Albert Kang came with a speech with such profound that i couldn't comprehend fully. Crap. I need to improve my english sia. And ms choi still suan me >.< "If you don't understand, it means that your English needs to be improved." Whatever. I shall not argue since its teacher's day.

ACES dance or whatever its called. It's obviously not popular among guys. Mostly the ladies doing. And our class girls damn on one! 1 group do in front, 1 group do behind. Then came the clown. He even played with raymond. Damn funny can? I think he attracted more attention himself than the whole of the HPT. Sometimes, its better to be a clown. Lol.

Went to hall for performance. UVPHS! You did not do as well as expected arghhh. Haiyoooo!!! Must buck up the next time. That's our good point. We have plenty of chances. Thanks to the power that mrs wong seem to have. Lol.

And so david freaking irritated me. But i can't blame him lah. I stepped on his tail first... And so it began when he began calling chiagek. Still thought what sia. Yes, i misunderstood him. I wronged him. Whatever. My retribution was more than enough to cover up for that mistake.

And things got worse when NgChunKiat become involved. And soon budiman joined in. And frankly speaking, this is just the guys side. There's still ms bigbird, YongMei & Loretta on the girls side. Crap.

The guys were throwing this sole that somehow fell out of the shoe. And then using raymond's marker, budiman wrote, "With love, YC". Something like that lah. Didn't really managed to see it. Grr. And so david threw, but his aim was kinda crap so it didn't fall within 30cm reach. But somehow or another it still managed to get into the ladies' hands.

And sabotaging actions came and came. Then there was this part where the lot of them 'ganged' up on me. Ms bigbird!!! Was that your IDEA?!?!?! Forget it. Its over anyway.

So it came with a "chiaGek!", " YanCheng!". -.-
Damn you people who ganged up on me >.<
So people, with your intelligence, you should be able to guess who shouted what. I do not wish to further explain myself.

Went back to classroom for class party. But everyone was slacking, so took our CARDS and played. Due to the game itself, 1 deck can only allow entertainment for 4. So i decided to let them continue and backed out myself. I'm so kind can? Went up to 3E's homeroom and viewed 2 extraordinary result slips. Make me feel damn guilty for not studying. Grr.

And so I'm 'sabotaged' again. Got pulled into the classroom by JunHao. Though he couldn't really move me if i insisted on staying on the exact same spot. And was scolded by ms bigbird for giving david her number. Ehhh, must THANK me okay? I help you make friends leh =P.

Walking back to my homeroom and feeling the guilt in me for not studying, i was surprised by the sight of 3Humility people sitting in a circle and the news that ms choi gonna sing. And my god, SHE CAN SING! Damn nice lah. Maybe the fact that she's was in the choir when she was a secondary student explains everything.

And crap. I'm sabotaged. AGAIN. Thank you LEEJIAQI. So after the song by ms choi. I'm supposed to sing. Walao, i paiseh lah. Where can like that? I normal time sing sing then okay le. Still want me paiseh in front of ms choi. A bit "Ban Men Nong Fu" sia.

Of course, i rejected the offer. Thanks but no thanks. But then everyone started blaming me for being a spoiler. And ms choi shot me a 'glare' that was so damn undescribable. Is there even such a word? Oh never mind, you'll get the point.

All i gave in. To peer pressure. Where was my sanity man? And worse, i sang gary cao's song. That further proves that i lost my sanity. Honestly speaking. I already lowered the key by 1 OCTAVE(sounds like SzeHoe =P). And still, i can't hit the notes lah. Sibei paiseh. But no one pointed it out, must be appreciating my courage =P. Eh, sibei paiseh de can?

Firstly, i have to sing to an audience of 27+ people who heard me sing so many times but still want me sing -.-
Secondly, there was an audience out of the classroom too. Damn paiseh lah, throw face in own class bad enough le, still need throw face singing for 3 grace people. There were all crowded at the window lah. How i wish i could dug a hole and hide in it sia. Haiyoo.

After the party, most of the people left. Remaining people finished up the cake =P. I was particularly full thanks to the drinks. Since so many people left, the drinks were all leftovered. And i too the bottles that were already opened but finishing and drank all of them. Thinking of it now, a bit stupid sia. Sacrifice my stomach to prevent wastage. But still, there were cake leftovers. So MingChuen and i finished it up. And that added on to the burden on my stomach.

And i still ate chocolate though i was THAT full. Guess i really lost my sanity.

Slacked in class till almost everyone was gone. Left only JiaQi, JieLin, MingChuen, YuhYan & me. Finally went out of school when the auntie came in to 'chase' us out. And so the INITIAL plan was to watch horrors. Which is the most type of movie in my opinon. Sorry arh, i don't like to waste 8 or 9 bucks to get myself scared. Not my style.

So 'trapped' at khatib MRT while awaiting a decision. And i decided to be an even more guai student to overcome my guilt. I suggested studying. Its teachers' day remember? But chose to go home first since i kind of plan to go back to my pri school.

However, the every second i opened my house door, i sensed something abnormal. The house was too bright. And the conclusion i came to was that someone was at home. When i further stepped into the house, i realized who it was. Don't get me wrongly, i did not see the person, i saw evidence of that person. I shall my bro's handphone and wallet stacked neatly on the living room table like he usually does.

Putting down the 2 '1.5litres' of water(leftovers!), i quickly stuffed books down my bag and rushed out of the door but not without checking where my brother is. In the toilet! Cool. A quick getaway without notice. Though i know he will certainly realize that i've been back home seen he's even more observant than me. I know he will spot the 1.5 litres bottle. Which will be the evidence that will give me away... Now i know the reason why he offered to drive me to the interchange. He is not working today...

Nevertheless, choing straight out of my house and walked towards my primary school. However, in 1 of the voidecks, someone shouted out my name and i turned. A group there was. The lady who called my name asked if i still remember her. Giving the honest reply, I said 'No'. And immediately was responsed with a 'C** B** lah, i hazel lah! You don't remember me le arh?'. And that was when i decided that it was not a good idea to go back to my primary school.

For obvious reasons if you still do not understand.

Met up with MingChuen & JieLin instead. And waited for like 30 minutes for JiaQi. The plan at this point of time was to STUDY. But when we reached the macdonalds, we saw Budiman instead. But nevertheless still decided to go up and seeseelooklook. End up JiaQi saw many familiar faces and decided not to stay there.

Decided to meet up with Budiman instead. And he claimed that we spoiled his date -.-
Walked to yishun before proceeding to Budiman's house. Played awhile before returning to books. But got stuck in a question. A maths question. Gave up. Went back to playing. Crapped for like an hour or two. Seriously people, play game, must make some noise what. Or not fun meh? Like getting a little excited to spice up the day.

Well, returned home to end my day after 'seeing' JieLin and then JiaQi & MingChuen off. Immediately got confronted by my brother. Kind of expected though. And he asked why i was so late(It was like 6.45pm at that time). Then i gave the excuse "go back primary school" though he obviously would not get fooled. And then he asked if i came back, put down the bottle then go. And i said yes. He must have been surprised =P.


The lack of determination is the beginning of failure in man.

No comments: