Thursday, August 16, 2007

The day she was born, 15 years ago...

The 15 years later...

So yea, its her birthday today. And i let it pass just like any other. I am such a failure...
A speech i did not start
A sentence i did not speak
A word i did not utter
A syllabus i did not whisper.
I am such a failure.

And if i gave anyone the impression that i'm planning big. Then this person must be wrong. I am a retarded idiot that cannot plan anything. I can't even draw something nice. I really am a failure.

And im even more of a failure because i can't even do my exams properly. My physics is messed up. And a-maths is muddied-up. The factsheet is written and brought to the classroom only to show the teacher that i got put in effort. I really did not really refer to it lah. And the notes i wrote, i realised, i all know liao, so there's really no use to them.

And for the a-maths, it is a real disaster. For like the first time in don't know how many years, i left a complete blank for a question. Its like, no matter how hard, i will at least attempt to get 1 mark by writing at least 1 statement. This time, i completely gave up. I am really such a failure. Haiz...

And something funny happened during recess. I wanted junhao to pass the present that he took a part in to her. Since i already gave her mine indirectly. And then junhao was like telling me to go to his homeroom to pass him and he wanted to ask me something about a-maths too. So i was like carrying the present around but then damn paiseh so bring my pencilbox along... And then i dun want to meet anyone that is around her on the way up and especially not her. So i avoided the centre staircase, but instead go up a side staircase.

But i stupidly forgot that the staircase i took was the one connecting to her locker. So... Yah... You'll be able to guess out what happened... Met their whole gang of girls coming down. AND LORETTA! Stop it hor! I wanna kill you already arh! Never mind, im too kind to do that. Haiz.

And so went up to junhao's homeroom before i stupidly forgot that its also her homeroom... Haiz... Was like talking about a-maths with junhao then the whole gang came up. I was kinda surprised? But managed to act calm... And BIG BIRD! You do not have the right to question my presence in your homeroom! I am there by 'demand'. Lol.

And i want to thank Mrs janice Lim for persuading me to make specs. But unfortunately, i still will not. Its not that i do not have the money, its not that i think that wearing specs will make me look nan kan. But its really another reason that i don't even know. My intuition just tells me not to make any. And it'll be really weird to see a wolfie wearing specs right? I'll just have to contiune using my 'wolfie eyes'. But i guess im just obstinate. I know im walking towards a very tragic end, yet i am not doing anything to stop it, but instead speeding up the process by being a stubborn wolf. Haiz, i am really a failure.

The original intention of studying after school was geniune, though eventually i did not, because the temptation of snooker is just too big =P. And so, if you could've guessed, i abused my authority AGAIN. And brought people up to the snooker room. Actually is to study, but then started playing, and couldn't really stop. And even though i know if i contiune to abuse my authority, someday i'll get caught, but then, i am just so stubborn that i know i won't ever stop. Haiz I am really a failure man.

And tomorrow i may finally get to catch 'the secret'!!! Yay! Heard quite a lot of positive comments about it sia. Kinda looking forward to it =P.


My last gift is one that no one could give.

And last but not least...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAN CHIA GEK!

No comments: