Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Apologises

Ok, I am really really sincere when im typing this... Basically, that's why i typed this.


I really really do not know what you were just joking, it seriously made me feel really guilty. Sue me for slander if you want... I'll just have to take it. I am just SORRY for accusing you. Really.

But will you mind putting your anger down and look from another angle??? Please? Look at the bright side luh...
1. It proves that your acting is good.
2. It proves that im stupid(which 1 million people out there wish for)
3. It proves that im just another idiot who got fooled by you
4. It proves that i am really sincere about the secret

So will you please please look at the bright side and really forgive me?
I WILL REPENT AND SIN NO MORE.
At least, i'll try... Its kinda hard for me...


Decicated to the lady whom i wrongly accused.

No comments: