Friday, August 24, 2007

A very long post...

So, it has been quite a long time since i've been online, and i shall tell the reason, though i think i told quite a lot of people liao. But never mind, it won't kill to read about it again =P.

And so it happened during tuesday afternoon, which was why my post was so damn short, like a very rare site... Lol.

I am a super anti-social, loner, whatever. The thing is that i don't like places that have too much people and i've always hated control, because i've experienced too much of them at home. And so my computer usage is forever based on the amount of time my bro is NOT AT HOME. And everytime my brother opens the door, i would hear it immediately and quickly shut off the computer. But since i'm the stupiest in the whole of my family(everyone is a genius here), it doesn't even take 2 seconds for my brother to realise that i've been using the computer...

And so the reaction would be a standard lecture of how sneaky i am, which is true, and how 'cannot see light' the things i do are. And so i've adapted over time so this time, when he opened the door at 5.30pm which caught me so unexpected that i couldn't express myself, i decided to hold on to the computer a little longer so as to not receive a freaking lecture.

HOWEVER, he still gave me a lecture on how 'un-automatic' i was. See him come back still don't off the computer... -.- Fine. I shall cut down as much computer usage as i can. Which was why i so many days never online le =P.

While his lectures contained large amount of taunts and depressing scoldings, i was kinda used to it, but even so, i can't hold my anger down no matter how many times i faced it. It's like damn irritating lah, every word hold thorns and poked me straight into the skin. Argh, painful de ok? Firstly, for telling someone who is aiming for JC that he wouldn't even freaking step into poly, is an insult good enough, equipped with freaking lotsa sarcastic comments and idiotic, unreasonable crap, i really couldn't stand it lah. Was gnawing my teeth most of the time. Grrr

And wednesday, chapel taught us about 'oxymoron'. And i was there thinking how 'IdioticGenius' fits that! Never found a nicer word to fit it man! Oxymoron rocks =P. After school went behind the school for lunch... And then got 'scolded' by david... Cause our juniors were all waiting, while i naively thought that BangLian would go draw key then open the door. However, he didn't, and the other 2 person who could draw the key was me and MingChuen... And we were lunching, so sorry to the juniors! You all ran back home eventually >.< DUI BU QI LAH! I will repent and sin no more.

After snooker went down to play soccer! And seriously arh... I am really getting crazy nowadays. I don't even know why i'm running so much when playing soccer. I rememeber the days where i go on the field to play soccer cos i feel like running around, but then liddat run abit lame, so play around with soccer. Can rest anytime i want! But now, working so hard sia... Walao. Sian...

And surprising, my team members kinda appreciated the effort... And actually passed the ball to me sia. Like so impossible, they know i will lose the ball, still dare pass to me. I really really appreciated the trust lah. But i still disappointed them lah >.< But there's still 1 thing i like about soccer. People don't remember your faults and condemn you forever. You could miss a super easy and open goal, but the next time you play, they'll forget about it and still pass to you. And they will only bring up the embrassments when they're joking. Its really the spirit sia.

Got back more papers on thursday. It was a depressing day. It drove me to my depression. I added on to the depression foundation that my brother had built. And the 'a-maths' paper just really drove me speechless. Thinking and thinking. What the !@#$ went wrong??? Im like not stupid? Im like not so slack that i didn't revise a shit. But how the !@#$ did i get such a low mark?!?! And when i go through the paper, feel even more depressed. SO MANY !@#$%^ CARELESS MISTAKE LAH! Walao. Can get at least 25 de lor. Careless until liddat. Crap sia.

Kinda attituted CPL during cf... Sorry arh, but seriously damn pissed off. Though i think she didn't mind anyway, since its always either me or lewis 'gl'ing her. End up we had to do the pupils' suggestion. And i really couldn't stand the crap that the class gave. I straightaway scolded out loud lah. So dulan lah. Why bother shouting all those, "change the canteen", "allow handphones". When you freaking know that they're no possible? I even saw a "SUSHI" on the damn list. Crap lah, call canteen to sell sushi, think what, this is japanese school arh. And i don't even know why i reacted to straongly. I used to be a damn slack guy. Dun care what happens around me unless it really affected it. Now? Haiz.

Thankfully, there was this mahjong session after the depressing school hours. Haiz, though it didn't really unwind me as much as i thought it will. But yah, it did help abit. And though i didn't win when the 'yin' qi very strong, i managed to win 3 times when the 'ying' 'yang' was balanced... Haha, i must have given a very superstitious impression. Whatever.

Today was no better luh. Got lectured by mr tan during assmebly and in class. Think he's under quite a lot of stress... I kinda pity him sia. But i should pity myself more. For being such a moron. Haiz.

I must really thank mrs choy. Even though i got a result that i considered sucky myself. YOU ENCOURAGED ME!!! Don't know why im so sensitive nowadays. I actually felt, encouraged. Aiya dunno how to explain. But its like, my eyes are suddenly opened... I can see the world brighter! Perhaps, sometimes, we really need to fall to see life in the undergrowth. Okay, that doesn't make sense. Whatever. But really thanks to mrs choy!!! You said that i could score better in bio! Just that my facts sucks! You say i can managed to answer hard question but suck at easy question cause they require facts! HOW TRUE... reason: i was slacking, of cos dunno facts lah =P.

History class was another touching one... Sometimes i really feel like a puppet in fate's hands. Play and play... VERY FUN ARH?!?!?! First you gimme a super depressing day, then the next day was a super encouraging one... Grrrr. I PASSED history lah!!! Like.. YAY! i got 4/12 for my class test and YET i can PASS! I think a miracle just happened. I should thank fate for it. And mrs eileen yeo is so damn nice lah. I got so lousy for my class test! But she allowed additional assignments to allow us to pass... End up i got a '27/50' from a '4/12'... Damn zai lah... Thank you mrs eileen yeo!!!

Choir was fun lah, its really a good place to unwind everything! Just let everything go, just think about conquering the damn notes that i somehow or another cannot never get right... Grr. But then since im concentrating so much, i just threw everything into 'jiu xiao yun wai'. Lol... Try to understand that =P.

And mentioning about 'kampong soccer', everyone will know that it involves large amount of people on a small land and the ball will be flying everywhere without such talking. Basically once someone gets the ball, the person passes or get the ball tackled away... But during choir break, we played 'MAYHEM soccer'. Chaotic sia. The fourth level, the corridors... Went ROUND AND ROUND. 1 wolfie, 1 horsie, 1 elephant and 2 tigers... Lol... Chaos was caused... Mayhem was caused. But everyone had fun though we kinda scared the girls at the corridors off... They'll start screaming and shouting!!! HAHAHA... So funny.


Sometimes, we really should reflect on ourselves more and think about how to improve ourselves instead of thinking what went wrong and how did it go wrong.

No comments: