Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday...

I walked straight into the school feeling an unusual sense of weirdness... Something seems to be wrong. And upon reaching the pool tables, i discovered what was wrong. The school has been vandalised. Oh crap. Instead of the usual response such as 'who did it?' and admiring the 'great works of art'... I was thinking the commotion that will be caused later. Surely, everyone will talk about it during assembly... And as expected, everyone new comer entered their circle of friends using that subject...
(VANDALS... YOU SHOULD REPENT AND SIN NO MORE)

And mrs tan addressed the problem to the school. Asking for volunteers to do what is right... And hmmz... It seems particularly familiar since the night before i've finished reading potter's tale and the house blacked out 2 times... And now today... Its repeating a scence in that book. A teacher in command, letting students decide whether to stay or leave... To fight against 'he-who-must-not-be-named' or flee into the safe areas of their home.

PE was kinda fun? Long long time since i ran so much while playing soccer... Haha, and amazingly we won though we were kinda weaker... I came so close to scoring a goal lah!!! Like when was the last time i actually had a chance to kick a ball into that stupid goalpost... And the ball when in!!! But it was not counted >.<

Biology was a sticky lesson... LITERALLY.
Mrs choy give us a prior test and i kinda crapped it... Like omg??? Siao liao if that test was to ever be added in the CA. I'll be so damn DEADDD. She also let us use 'super clay' to demonstrate the lesson. Which of course, our lazy class would not do. All we did was to play around and she actually closed 1 eye. My reflection for the lesson is... 'Super clay' is a damn sticky thing that will make you feel disgusted when you just touched it and when you wash your hands... Like damn er xin can? And for once, there's soap in the toilet... Thank god man.

Was supposed to meet ms BIG BIRD in the library during recess for a small favor from her... Although she could only fulfill half the requirements needed... I didn't care now... I don't need the other half now anyway. BUT SHE ACTUALLY DID NOT HELP ME! Grrrr. Write 3 characters will die arh? Take less than 10 seconds NIA. She kinda made up for it by finally, after i 'pleaded' with her... to write those 3 characters down. And i gave in my secret for that. I knew it was a wrong decision but at least i THOUGHT it will hold for a day. It didn't 4-5 hours later. I just got slapped in the face when she almost told another person...

English teacher wanted us to write our reflection journals... Maybe she should come here... All the reflection here! Lol. But anyway, the subject was on the vandalism that happened earlier on... And then, the first paragraph on top... I wrote some of them inside... I couldn't believe that i was that honest... Crap.

Physics was sian lah... Mr tan bak seng couldn't make it... Apparently due to the fact that he has to help with the school matters? The vandalism?(just my guess) So we were left in the homeroom for 2 periods and being students of our grade... We of course didn't use the 2 periods to study... Gossipers were gossiping, crappers were crapping, singers were singing, flirts were flirting. So life carried on.

Went for choir but since the sec 2's were not here for the humanities fair... The amount of people in the choir room was pathetically little that ms yee practically called off practice! LOL. She says no point lah, like a 60-70 man strong choir become a less than 20 people choir. Jialat arh... Might as well call off... Lol?

Junhao decided to go play snooker though i was a little reluctant... Still went to play with him anyway. And he was still as 'good' as ever. And i was extremely off-form. Ended up playing 1 hour for that single match. Like omg??? And laurel came up after his D&T thingys, and joined us... Haha. Valerie and sheryl came up too... To slack, away from their humanities fair. But well at least i enjoyed the company. And people... PLEASE! i beg you arh! Don't freakin get the wrong idea... The day is arriving... Nothing must go wrong now. Everything must go to plan. So please... Whatever you do, DO NOT CROSS ME. I am not as tolerant these days.

Went home and the first thing that happened was my mum telling me a guy named 'jiahao' called... And there i was thinking which jiahao i knew... Until i checked my handphone and realised it was 'JUNHAO'. So i called back. Apparently he was chatting with ms BIG BIRD... And added me to the conversation... Abit like msn... Lol. And before that, we played a super dangerous game that i know i will 80% of the chance lose. And i still played it, i must have lost my senses. But thinking back... If sure win, then play for what, fun meh? Anyway, i am supposed to win a score of 32/40 in the emaths common test. And c'mon lah, im not a genius can??? Even ms BIG BIRD score 34 nia... It seemed so hopeless for me. The penalty is VERY VERY DANGEROUS. My heart skipped a beat just by recalling...

So back to the conversation. First, ms BIG BIRD asked me how confident am i about winning, so i guess an honest reply of 10%. If you don't get it, think of this way. 80% lose. 10% draw. so 10% win lor. HAHA. Crap me. And ms BIG BIRD kindly offered to help me 'ding' if i really lose. You're nice! despite all the crap you've given me so far. I forgive on that... Little did i know, im gonna hate you again soon after 15mins of the conversation. And so we were talking about 'secrets'. And junhao, next time hor, you got secret want tell other people, tell them yourself lah... Now you drag me in... And the secret i gave to ms BIG BIRD earlier on is in grave danger thanks to you... Haiz. And ms BIG BIRD arh. Act a little leh. Know liao also no need say out. Follow me mah. People ask me guess, know answer liao still pretend dunno mah. Walao. Im so dead lah.


To think that i actually entrusted a secret to a lady i didn't know damn well. I'm an idiot aren't I? Perhaps stupidity is gonna struck straight in the face now, and i wonder, how far would i fly form the impact.

No comments: