Monday, October 01, 2007

Second day of the EOYs

Firstly, i had a immense headache the night before when i started reading my social studies notes and textbook. And the immense headache reminds me of the panadol advertisement. The one that the civil defense guy wanted to 撞墙壁 because of his headache. And yesterday, i really feel like doing the same too. But nevertheless, i knew i had to finish reading that textbook, at least.

But then again, the panadol is nowhere to be found and i had to bear with it until i finished the damn textbook. I never thought it was that thick and long until yesterday. Lol.

Woke up feeling much better. The stupid headache seemed to leave my brain alone already. So i went to school with much anticipation to the papers.

Was called out by Mrs Janice Lim during assembly. She was like telling me must remember to write 1 point 1 paragraph. MUST PARAGRAPH my answers. MUST restrain each section to 45 minutes, no more than 50. Go do section B first if my section A is not that good.

And so it left me thinking why she only gave these reminders to me and joey only. Maybe because we failed our ss test? Lol. Or maybe we were just borderline passes due to these things. Or maybe i failed during mid year because of these things and she thought i could pass this time? I don't know. There one thousand possibilities that i could think up of. Each very reasonable indeed.

Well, proceeded into the hall for our maths paper 1. Kinda stuck at the first question. Want us to evaluate but give us numbers that we can just type into the calculators. Funny isn't it? Is it like a trick question? So in the end don't what to do just type the numbers into the calculator and write out the answer. May get 0 for that question =P.

Overall okay paper but i know i gave up 20 marks. So perhaps it will be around 60/80? Still A1 =P. Hopefully better than that bah. Especially when this is paper 1 and most people come out of the exam hall proclaiming how easy this paper is. Kinda scares me though. If this is o 'levels and i have to give up 20 marks when lotsa people are saying how easy it is, then it really is freaking dangerous for me. Lol...

Was slacking around with junhao after getting scolded by miss lim for turning around when the teachers were collecting the papers. Lol. But he eventually went to take up the textbook and started reading so i went outside to continue slacking. Just no mood to study la... Haiz.

Social studies paper was a killer for me. I think i will either get a just pass mark or fail quite badly. Haiz. So sad. Was the SBQ and stuck there underlining the sources and the questions. Something Mrs Lim told us to do, to analyze the questions and sources before starting to answer. So after i did all that, i discovered i 'wasted' 10 minutes. So quickly rushed out the answers as fast my hand could.

Still 'late'. Was quite behind time when i flipped to the section B. Stared at the 3 questions. Neither that i could fully do well. But chose the best one that i could have done and tried starting. Could not. All i written was 'I agree to a large extent as' and i stopped. I have totally no idea how to continue and hence i did the other question.

The seq's (b) part was quickly rushed out by me. Since the class test was on a similar topic so all i used was the contextual knowledge that i had when i was doing the class test and basically copied everything down. Then realized i had 7 minutes for the (a). Great.

Rushed like mad. Wrote 1 agree and 1 disagree. Wrote the second sentence of the conclusion when miss lim annouced 'all pens down'. So 1 agree 1 disagree and 1 conclusion. Should have at least 2 marks bah. But the question is like worth 12 marks? getting 2 is a little pathetic. But it's the best i can could isn't it?

So basically screwed up my social studies test. Arghhhhh.

And i discovered another crappy thing. "Lust & Seduction" is NC16. So i either have to sneak into the cinema or wait for the DVD to come out. zzzz. To think that i was so eagerly waiting for it to come out. Now that it finally did, i am told that its NC16... Arghhhh. Why 'Li An' de film all NC16 one. First he had a 'brokeback mountain' that was obviously unsuitable for me. And now that his "Lust & Seduction" is out. I can't watch it either... ZZZZ

And now the stupid headache is back at me again. Shit it man. I shall go buy panadol soon.


我爱的人,不是我的爱人。

No comments: