Thursday, November 01, 2007

The computer lab post.

So I've been in the computer lab now. This is my english class and I've just made my whole team suffer as I've lost in the 'Scissors, Paper, Stone'. The damn it topic is "Successful education rest upon firm discipline".

Personally, i disagree to that statement. You see me? The guy who doesn't have any discipline. But i still can get 3rd in class -.- Proves pretty much that discipline is not fully required.

So maybe i shall go out there and say. "THIS HOUSE BELIVES THAT SUCCESSFUL EDUCATION DOES MOT REST UPON FIRM DISCIPLINE". "There is an excellent example standing in front of you". Lol...

Well, I'm supposed to the 3rd speaker, while lewis will be the vanguard with mingchuen as his support as the 2nd and joey as the spitfire idiot. Lol.

Didn't manage to write a beautiful work for Mrs Janice Lim for the ss test that's so common i shouldn't be scared. But the thing is, I've been SO BUSY... That i actually didn't have much time to study. ESPECIALLY WHEN my brother disallow any studying after 11pm. That's totally crap. No offence.

I mean, how many students in this current society doesn't study any later than 11pm? Maybe only me ba. But well, i think i still can pretty handle it =P. So back to my story...

After talking on the phone for 41.58minutes and hanging up at 11.15pm, my brother didn't allow me to study a thing. So basically i read through the headings and wished that my brain could help me out. Didn't really huh... Lol. Imagine me taking the retest >.< Sian man.

Later is PTC. Miss Choi isn't here with us. Thought that Mr Clement Ng would be the one taking over. Strongly oppose to that idea. Luckily, it isn't him anyway. Its our dear pregnant teacher =P. Maybe she'll say something nice about me!!! Haha...

And i just remembered i was worring if Miss Choi can convey chinese negative comments to my father then get extremely relived to hear the rumor that Mr Clement Ng might be the one, seemed like he doesn't know much chinese =P.

But then again, its Mrs Choy seems to be quite fluent in english. So its kinda OMG! But luckily....... My Biology not bad. So maybe she won't say so much bad things about me!!! Yay.

The bell just rang!!! BYEBYE!
(This post is supposed to be posted but when i press 'publish post', a webpage named 'NETGATE ERROR' popped up)

No comments: