Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The last rehearsal.

Today was the last rehearsal for SingOut! After this, we'll be having our pre-concert rehearsal then its the concert itself already! To think of it, tomorrow's SingOut already! Without the full dress rehearsal, i guess i didn't really feel the stress... Lol...

Supposed to go to school at 9.45am for dance practice. But being the intelligent me, i know that that was to prevent latecomers, which meant that its actually supposed to be 10am. So i was aiming for 10am all the way. But then, i was still late... Lol. Luckily, i saw jill at YCK mrt, which meant that I'm not that late after all.

Jill was damn funny, she was like telling me to walk faster because i was already late, and must be earlier than her. Then i was like saying, "How much faster than me can you get?"(in chinese). Understand? Don't understand never mind.

So i walked my big, fast steps and reached the traffic light. Although it was green, i decided to wait for Jill, must have manners ma =P. Then Jill thought i couldn't make it past the traffic light. So she decided to suan me and say, "Walk so fast got what use? End up still here with me." Firstly, WHO ASK ME TO WALK FASTER DE ARH?!?!?!?! Secondly, i purposely waited for her de lor. Still suan me. Tsk tsk.

Went hall stage for dance. Then wanted to use the dance, but then there were lotsa gymnatics' equipment lying around, so we didn't have enough space for our formations. So we decided to use the floor in the instead. A little better, but it was damn hot(for the others, because i think my house is the hottest, so i don't mind).

Lewis saw me dancing!!! OMG?!?! Lol. Think he was pretty impressed with the footwork, i was pretty impressed myself that i could do it too! But then only for 4 beats >.<

Moved to the music room. Danced there quite alot. Then videotaped. Had lotsa fun with the seniors. There was one "auntie" beside me in one of the formation who is 19 years old!!! Lol. AUNTIE!!! =P. She nag alot de >.< She did SingOut! for 7 years le lor!!! Omg?!?!?

Stayed inside music room for YangKai(our conductor too!)'s church's performance. So we were like having marathon choir days man. Everyday 早出晚归! so 可怜 >.<

Was damn pissed with the choir guys. Everyone pangseh. Left kenneth, sherman and me. 3 basses(a section in choral singing) only. Crazy arh? Plus, sherman decided that he didn't want to sing too. Made me damn damn damn pissed. Quite alot for sherman, the rest for the other guys.

I mean its like, you know you might not be able to do it well, then you must try harder ma! WHY MUST YOU GIVE UP ON US IN A TIME LIKE THIS? If i ever was a commander-in-chief, the last kind of soldier i want is this kind. Because this kind of soldier will disrupt my soldiers' morale. A battle that might have been won will be lost because army's morale is of utmost importance in war.

So we're left with kenneth and myself. Firstly, both of us aren't SLs, which already proves how capable we are. Secondly, we both are tone-deaf people. I can't even know if I'm singing the correct chords. I don't even know how to change to a certain key when mine is wrong. And we're supposed to sing for a church? Its insulting, to both the choir and the church. Really, this feeling sucks.

Jill and people brought lunch for the us the poor juniors. Because we don't even have time to eat! So THANKS to Jill and people!!! Haha. Ended up eating my chicken rice on the bus. So pathetic. Haiz.

Reached St.Gabs and practiced and practiced. Rehearsal times are getting shorter, everyone is getting used to things going around. We no longer have to ask whats the next item, how to and where to go wherever. Which is a good thing. Proved that we're so much prepared for SingOut!

Had to pump 20 because we didn't sing as properly as the conductor wanted. Long long time since i had to pump. So my arms are more or less fats now... Lol. Since St.Gabs' music room had a regulation of no shoes, we had to go in wearing our socks and imagined what happened when we pump...

SLIDING FEET! Lol. No one could pump properly with their feet sliding all over. No friction, especially when the floor is so slippery, added with the socks. Its pretty hard trying to do 20. 80 is IMPOSSIBLE. I dare say, unless your socks is super torn like jonathan's. He had no problems whatsoever pumping because his toes were all showing and toes have much more friction then socks.

SingOut! practice was then over!!! Yay. Then went back school feeling so tired. A whole day of choir. I guess I'm vocally, physically, mentally, emotionally tired. And now BOTH bigbird and gregory, who bought their SingOut! tickets from me cannot go... What the hell >.<

Oh yah, i almost forgot, madeline told me to do this quiz... What the hell...
I shall nike.

Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
1. Jia Qi
2. Ming Chuen
3. Wen Min
4. Yuh Yan
5. Jun Hao
6. Valerie
7. Juin Li
8. Sheryl
9. Li Jia
10. David

1. Who is No.7(JuinLi) having a relationship with?
Ehhhhhh, i don't know leh >.< I also wanna know! Lol

2. Who is No.5(JunHao) having a relationship with?
Erm, currently no one, BUTBUTBUT ahemahem.

3. If No.9 & 10(LiJia&David) are together, will it be a good thing?
I think so =P.

4. How about No.1 & 5(JiaQi&JunHao)?
Each got 心上人 liao la!!!

5. What is No.3(WenMin) studying?
Combination C. 2 pure science and core geography! Lol.

6. When was the last time you chatted with no.6(Valerie)?
I honestly cannot remember. Before choir camp ba...

7. Does No.4(YuhYan) work?
SPCA counted ma? Lol. She volunteer there nia. So NO WORK.

8. Does No.8(Sheryl) have any cousin in his/her school?
As far as i remember, NO!

9. Will you woo No.8(Sheryl)?
I don't think so. At least not the near future =P.

10. How about No.5(JunHao)?
Ehhhhhhhh, maybe when i become a gay ba =P.

11. Does No.2(MingChuen) have any siblings?
NO! Only son!

12. How did you get to know No.3&4(WenMin&YuhYan)?
One from english class, one from form class!

13. Where does No.1(JiaQi) live at?
Khatib!

14. How did you get to know No.2(MingChuen)?
PHS! 3 years classmate!!!

15. Is No.5(JunHao) the sexiest person on this world?
Haiyo, this kinda question again. I'm straight!!! So how would i know?

Okay end of quiz.


Why confront when you can run?
逃避现实

No comments: