Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday the rehearsal!

Going for our SingOut! rehearsal later! Seems like everyday got choir practice!!! My long awaited rest would only come next week >.< But its alright! Its SingOut! after all. One year only got once. Lol.

Anyway, thanks to the people who i forgotten to thank yesterday. I think. Firstly, thank you sheryl yeo! For your erm, present! The sweets =P. And thanks NgJunHao for even thinking of the idea of planning birdwatching! Though its cancelled le, but its ALRIGHT! 有心就好!!! Haha

And LEEJiaQi for wishing me happy birthday in the middle of the night. Too bad that I've already fell asleep >.< BUTBUTBUT, THANK YOU!!!

Hopes later rehearsal would be fine. Confirm get scolded by the guys cause i pangseh them when they are dotaing erm, now. I think, lol. While i can only rot at home >.<

I just realized that my knees have BLUEBLACK >.<>.<>.< Lets just hope I'll be able to figure that out so the people that bought tickets won't waste their $12.

I promise SingOut! would be a great concert!!!
Especially the few items that got US ourselves going crazy. Lol. For example, look out for HIHS's vivo cantado... The people from the other 2 schools also go crazy ourselves!!! Its nice!!!

Then there's the St.Gabs' special item, i don't know the name, just know that its acapella and its NICE. Also look forward to the combined girls' item of When I Sing... DAMN CUTE!!!=P. Also look out for the alumni dance from PHS. Its erm, pretty cool, lol. And it made my knees go blueblack >.< Lol.


Betraying promises to understand greatness.

No comments: