Monday, November 19, 2007

My Birthday!!!

Today, 19th november 2007, is me, the wolfie and idiotic genius's birthday!!! And the first real wishes came at midnight. So cool!!! First time got people message me happy birthday in the middle of the night. To think of it, its the first time anyone wished me happy birthday through the phone(call/sms). Haha...

Resulted in a lack of sleep. But it was worth it. Firstly, came the well wishes of Miss Tan Chia Gek and was supposed to have a cake in that message but due to the antiqueness of my phone, its impossible to be seen. So the code i saw in the message was:
***
i- ii
ii ii-i

i<.><.><.><.><.>
i_

No idea how that code would become a cake. Hahaha =P.
Then came the phone call of Miss Wee Li Jia. Many thanks to both ladies!!! Hahaha.
Mr Lim Ming Chuen also sent me a sms to wish me happy birthday!! Thanks dude! Although the time that you send i already sleep liao...

My alarm didn't manage to wake me up. Not when i slept at 12. But luckily, the alarm in my brain still managed to wake me up. So i wasn't late after all!!! Yay! But chinese test wasn't THAT easy.

Starting see the section A. Feel like crying liao. Don't understand a thing, PLUS, its hand-written and photocopied, so the handwriting i very de not used to it. Lol. But still managed to SCRAPE through that part. Lol.

Other sections were relatively easy for me but not others i think. Reason being that there were lotsa scientific terms written in chinese. And normal people won't get involved with them much and hence not understand what that mean by that. But i, who watches news quite regularly until this year's EOY, understood fully the passages and hence come to the conclusion that i will, under any circumstances, NOT fail the test.

Then it was slacking time!!! Went to snooker to wait for JunHao and ChiaGek. I am again abusing my authority. Haiz. But never mind! Its alright to visit my snooker room during my birthday!!! Haha. But their physics practical was so long luh... End up 'late' 30 minutes from my expectation.

Nevertheless, we(junhao&i) still played a game and this time, I let junhao a headstart of 100 points. And we played. Its kind of crazy if you think of it but then actually its not lor. But end up i still lose la... Lol. I lost by 23 points. Which means that without the headstart, i would have won by 77 points!!! Hahahahaha...

And believe or not, we managed to complete the game even though 3 ladies(Miss tanchiagek,sherylyeo&jiayin) rushed us so much that balls that could be sunk normally couldn't because we were too impatient. Haiz. End up still i lose. So no difference. Haha.

Went to the CO room to call bigbird out because chiagek wanted to call her out for whatever reasons. So to knock on the door... And i guess, on the wrong time bah. Lol.

All i knew is that after i knocked on the door, i heard a slang version of 'come in' and hence didn't get it. So i waited outside for a reply. Then i heard the slang version again. I still didn't realised that was the response i was waiting for. Then after 2 more seconds, i realised that I'm supposed to stick my head in liao. So i stuck my head into the CO room.

And the CO conductor(Zhou Lao Shi right?) looked at me and i looked back at him. Then embrassingly(because the whole CO was staring at me) asked if i could speak to bigbird. Then this zhou lao shi come say, "Your girlfriend arh?" IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CHINESE ORCHESTRA. Omg. My reputation...(and hers btw)

Then crapped for the whole 4 seconds with zhou lao shi that bigbird took to walk out of the CO room. In the end its because they wanted to give me a present!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU! Not for the embarrassment, but for the present! Lol.

Went to COMPASS POINT(because i lost) and ate lunch. Rushed back to school for dance practice. A 1hour45minutes lunch break isn't enough when you're rushing to compass point. Lol.

Rushed back to PHS but it was raining, and went i alighted the bus, i was JUINLI!!! At first still thought she waving to me, then see the hand properly, its actually a HANDSHAKE! Lol. Thank you thank you! Know you wishing me happy birthday!!! Hahahah...

Then when we reached school(already late) and rushing through the canteen to reach the music room in time(even though we're already late), saw LORETTA!!! And she wished me happy birthday too! Lol. Maybe I'm getting popular in CO =P. Thanks arh, Zhou Lao Shi. Lol.

But luckily, when we(junhao&i) arrived, the people were still stuck outside the music room because GuZheng was not done with their practice and were using the music room.

Practiced AND WE FINALLY FINISHED THE SONG. I feel so proud of myself. I total dancing idiot managed to complete the dance that involved the chorus of 3 songs that were binded into one. I feel so proud man. Want to see the dance? Go buy ticket la! Lol. Promoting SingOut. Later people come collect advertisement fee from me =P.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!

No comments: