Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday!

People, here's an advice, if you wanna talk on the phone from night to morning, remember not to sing across the phone, firstly, your voice will suck because its not warmed up, secondly, you'll lose your voice the next day. Hence, it will not be a good idea. Agreed?

So as my previous paragraph said, I've lost my voice >.< The super love to sing guy now cannot sing, WAH SIAN DIAO. Lol. I can barely talk man >.<

Since we're talking in the middle of the night(literally), i forgot to wake up early for the lunch appointment with my sister. Its scheduled to have my brother coming over at 10.30 to pick us up to meet my sis. End up, i woke up at 10!!! OMG?!?!

Then plus the breakfast all that, wah, LATE ARH!!!

And we're supposed to eat lunch. What the hell, having such a late breakfast equals having a light lunch which in turns causes me to be hungry before dinner. Confirm de. I know myself too well.

But luckily!!! THERE WAS A MASSIVE JAM in the expressway. Damn funny, the road signboard wrote "MASSIVE JAM AHEAD". Lmao la.

But then came the sad news, because my brother's call is a model named 'picacho', the seats for just enough for 4. And I'm the fifth one, so very squeezy even though I'm damn slim. Somemore my legs were in such an awkward position that i cannot believed i was actually putting my legs in that way. Lol. I should be grateful my legs didn't cramp.

Reached the restaurant like 1 hour late. Luckily my sister has her boyfriend to entertain her, or not she sure scold us like siao >.<

Eat a damn big and nice meal. Super filling. Had delicacies like shark fin to abalone(although i don't like abalone). The soft shell crab was nice!!! To think of it, I've been hating soft shell crabs because the restaurants that have served them always put them as cold and very disgusting. But this one is nice!!!

With 7 people lunching, a $200+ bill seems pretty reasonable in a high class restaurant which my parents and i would never think of coming. Lol. I'm more of the hardy type who fills the stomach with instant noodles or hawker centre food. Haha =P.

Btw, the restaurant's name is "Peony Jade" wonder if anyone of you've been there before... Haha.

Went to do the most boring thing on earth. Shopping. At central.

Its 3 generation gaps present. And amazing, its ONLY my family. Firstly, there's my parents in the range of 50-65. Next comes my brother and her girlfriend which is 27-33. Lastly, its me, with a range of 14-15. Lol. So 3 generation gaps. Lmao.

So i have nothing to do. Lol. They walk around, shopping for the youngsters(not so young perhaps) and window shopping for the older people. Lol. The children, do nothing >.< So you can see that i was DAMN DAMN BORED. And how delighted i was when my father decided to go home and even more delighted when my brother volunteered to drive us home! Lol.

Spammed my mum's messages. She also using prepaid, but I'm like using her phone to send out tones of messages. HAHA =P. ζˆ‘ηœŸδΈε­ =P.


Its time to move on, which is also why i know I'm gonna be so damn late.

No comments: