Friday, November 16, 2007

Last day of choir camp!

Finally, the choir camp is coming to an end. I have honestly enjoyed it. Though not all the time. Firstly, i pretty much 'slept' through the first day, high all the way the second day, and lost my voice on the third.

Meaningful life. Maybe. Everyday got something new. Haha.

Now this last day, its GAMES DAY!!! And also the only rehearsal that we managed to run the concert through. Just sing and everything, even though i cannot believe that i can actually produce a sound to be heard by the conductor. Haha...

I think, I'm getting addicted. Not that that word is even appropriate. Its like, when i don't have it. All i yearn is to have it. Once i have it, I'll go crazy when i don't. Its really, dangerous. Its like... I don't know how to explain. Just pure dangerous.

With this state of mind. Going crazy is as easy as flipping your palm. DIE. I'm losing control. To such a crazy extent. Its really, harmful. Emotionally, mentally. Haiz. I think I'm 'no medicine can cure'. Haiz.


Finally i don't need to dig deep into months of memories to find your smile.

Because,
I love you
But,
I respect you more.

No comments: