Thursday, November 15, 2007

Short short post!

I shall not continue the previous post. Its more of personal things that i would rather share with people that i know than random people who never seem to stop dropping by.

I shall finally take up mc's advice to not hurt people's eyes and just write a shortshort post. Trust me, this will be short.

Thanks for the people who wants to plan to see&eat bird on monday. I appreciate it, but i shall not say anything more.

成也此女,败也此女
真是
英雄难过美人关。

Just feel having this feeling recently. Just keep feeling that I'm experiencing a period of 犯桃花. Though only half of it(which half go guess yourself), but then... I don't know la... Very vexed recently. I'm losing control. I can't help it. But i want to.

Keep feeling that any step that i make now, would have a damn big impact on a lot of people even though it might just be a common step that almost everyone takes. Somehow, everything seems so big in picture, affects so much. Any wrong move and i DIE. Maybe I'm just too vexed. Maybe its just that the flowers on my head are clogging up my thinking. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.


不怕慢,只怕站。
但若我不站,一定会天下大乱。。。

No comments: