Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Choir!

Met up with the choir people for acapella practice. Apparently performing for open house. Well, not really a genius in acapella. Not even good enough to be an idiot. The sense of pulse is so, mixed up. I can never know when I'm on time, or off time for that matter.

Which lead me to believe one thing.

Singing lead is so much easier.


You don't have to care how the others have doing since everyone's rhythm is different and you can just happily sing your way through. You don't have to adjust your speed to match the others. The others match their speed to yours. Now that's cool.

Something tells me initially that its Gladys idea to sing this acapella piece. Reason being, she's a fan of jay chou. Then when i see Jill, It just changes everything.

So... Be prepared for the choir item during the open house!!! Eh, got beatbox de leh =P.

Went up to view how the snooker room is doing and i suddenly am confused. Here are my observations:
1. Other than tearing down the gates, nothing else had been moved.
2. The wall being built up to replace the gates was the same format as the ACE room, in other words, a type of design for air-conditioned rooms.
3. The window side has not been touched AT ALL supported with the fact that the holidays are ending already.
4. The ACE room has not been touched.

And this lead me to thinking that snooker is not going to close down after all. Which greatly contrasts to the statements i received DIRECTLY from the security guards. As far as i remembered they said that BOTH the snooker room AND the AceRoom are going to be converted into classrooms. HOWEVER, that is not the case.

So it leaves me in a very puzzled state. Maybe you would scold me for being 无中身有. But well, that's my observations and i believe what i see. Then it leads me to thinking BangLian's statement of not being able to obtain the key because snooker is closing down.

Now thinking of it, not being able to obtain the key may be a temporary measure as there would be construction done to the snooker room, in other words, they cannot afford to have students playing snooker while the workers are trying to tear down the door. And it made perfect sense. Which leaves me doubting the security guards words only.

So lets wait till school reopens.

And my english assignment is too pathetic to be true. Mr white sent me 5 email regarding the matter of REJECTING my assignment. Haha. Really sucks at english. I think we both pekcek already.

The lastest one wrote:
Spot the differences between your question and the other ones

Your format is all wrong

Assignment STILL rejected. Re-submit.

And i had no idea how i could have been laughing at that email.

And oh yah, MingChuen is back from korea!!! Hahaha.

I didn't even realise he was gone -.- until i felt it was strange that he hasn't been online for days and checked his blog. LOL.

Same for junhao =P. Didn't realise he go genting sia. And now they're both back. YAY!


金玉其外,败之其中

No comments: