Wednesday, December 05, 2007

More thoughts

Call this superstition. But somehow, when i look at things such at horoscope or some crap in the papers or the internet. They seem to hint to me something. I don't know what. But it seems pretty persistent. I can't shake of the thought.

This afternoon for example, BigBird told me to make a wish and try on the erm, whatever you call that(A bottle with different color sticks and each of them represent something on your wish). So i made a wish and the red stick came out.

And the red stick stands for 'why not?'. So there i was wondering, is this all a coincidence or what. Because I've already made my resolve. I will not do it, no matter how much i want to do it. That's pretty ironic if you think about it, but that's me after all.

Then the irony continue because all my wishes are that. Haha. What an ironic person i am. 'Idiotic Genius' fits me wonderfully well. Haha.

I've been thinking quite a lot nowadays. Largely due to the fact that the computer no longer zaps up all my time playing games. And reading helps a little. Although i just realised, this book that i've started on, i don't really understand. I mean, its like i can understand the main concept. Go any further than that I'll be stumbled. Honestly. That's how much my english sucks. What's worse is that whatever i do doesn't seem to improve it...

I know clearly that if i don't get at least a B4 in english. I'll be in soup so hot that it won't take more than 2 minutes to cook me up fully. Then think of it again, how do you improve from a pathetic C6 to a B4 just like that? Maybe the genius genes would help. That is if they even want to help.

Thinking of grades, lemme give a tip to those in 3 Humility who can't help failing more than 2 subjects.
Here's my tip: PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS.

Don't expect yourself to be passing the subjects if you don't even listen to what the teacher is talking. Of course, we're all humans who has bad studying habits such as talking in class, and personally, singing in class. BUT, I so rarely sleep in class that it can be considered as nil. Honestly.

I know of a sleeper beside me in maths class who i believe sleeps through at least 20% of the classes. You know who you are =P. What amazes me is that you even pass maths -.- Your tuition teacher really knows how to revive a dead horse! Hahaha =P. Joking Joking.

Sometimes however, i really have no right in commenting on study styles. Take my neighbour for example. He goes home, plays maple all the way. Goes to school. In fact, he plays maple so much he's a 4th job ice lightning mage of level 156. Impressive? I'm impressed. But his grades are so good that he can just slap me in the face when in comes to grades.

Top in chemistry, top few in physics. Science people. He aims for a single digit O'level score while I'll be happy if i hit 12. Thanks to the lack of CCA. I pon choir too much =P. Not this year though =PPP.

So maybe i should return to that bottle and wish for a single digit O'level score and wishes for the red stick to pop out again... Hahahaha =P. Haiz, i know that's impossible, unless my english can get a B4 and abv... I'm daydreaming again... Haiz. Should return to reality.

By the way, if you're still wondering how come i can type this post out, you would most probably guess that I'm like at someone's house or something like that. But well, you're wrong. My computer, although crashed like a satellite landing on earth without any control, still can revived! It can occasionally work up and let me use, although is hangs so frequently i won't expect myself to use it for long. Haha.

BUT APPARENTLY, it allowed me to type out this post... YAY YAY YAY. I love my computer =P.


'Love' and 'being loved' are two different things, its amazing how humans always think they're the same.

No comments: