Sunday, December 16, 2007

Taste

Discovered something about my taste when i was shopping for shoes today. And that is...

I really really have a very very GAY taste.

Didn't realize. Honestly. I mean, I seeseelooklook, then realize the colors i like on shoes are pink and light blue. Which is like so for girls? Omg @_@ I'm stunned.

Finally bought shoes without pink or light blue. No purple either... Hahaha. I think its a waste for me not to be girl sia. So tall, 身材 so nice =P. Although i no curves =P.

Pretty impressed by the amount of sports shop in that single shopping centre known as 'Queenstown shopping centre'. Walk in, see 1, next door, see another, followed by many 'anothers'. My conclusion was that there was AT LEAST 7 shops selling sport shoes or jerseys there. Its... CRAZY! How they fight business sia? Lol.

But well, its no wonder actually la. This is something to take note if you very want to become entrepreneurs in the future. If your shop is located next to a shop which sells merchandise largely similar to yours, you will be fighting in terms of business.

HOWEVER, When there is more than just 2 shops fighting each other, it actually brings in MORE people. Because people are erm, more attracted to places like this. People like more choices, and a large amount of shops selling almost the same things would let people go shop to shop to compare prices, quality, so on and so forth.

It is true that when there are so many similar shops around you, more customers will flood in. But the fact that if your products are erm, lets say, more expensive, lower quality, you would only get lots of window shoppers. No buyers.

I always thought i was more or less a person who is so SUAKU then i don't know everyone and hence always felt that meeting someone on the streets on a coincidental basis is very rare. BUTBUTBUT, yesterday see gladys. Today guess who i saw?

Miss Prudence Lim

I think i said in the last post that if i would try to ask where people are going if i ever met them on the streets. Er, this case hor... I didn't leh... Hahahah. Didn't even say 'hi'. Thinking of it now, abit rude sia...

Later she murder me when we get back to school =P. Luckily my chemistry not bad... Phew =P.
Think i need to go self-study abit more liao!!! HAHAHAHA.


Irony attracts more attention than logic.

No comments: