Friday, December 14, 2007

MORE thinking, maybe I'm going nuts >.<

Sometimes, I really do feel as if i have a personality split. I don't know if others feel it too. Or rather I'm just too lazy to ask. It seems pretty weird isn't it?

For someone to really have a personality split, they actually won't know. Haha. So since i think i got, i must be don't have. Hahahahah. So maybe it isn't a personality split after all. Maybe just extreme behaviors? I shall leave it as that for that now.

So extreme behaviors... Hmmz. Maybe patience is one of them? It always sets me wondering, how come i can sometimes wait like for 30 minutes and can still smile while other times i can just flare up when people are only 5 minutes late? And by the way, I'm not referring to SOMEONE in particular, i meant GENERALLY.

Sometimes, I'm so lazy that i can just skip lunch and live on with it. Sometimes, i go to extreme extents that i can't believe myself. How come suddenly so hardworking? Nothing drives me. Seriously, for me, its always all talk no action. Or at the MOST, its 3 minute heat. TOO BAD.

Its also damn funny when i heard that i have interested in everything and not interested in everything. Hahahaha. By 2 different people. So maybe their opinions differ. But to this extent i think there's some truth in it... Lol.

My neighbour said that, I, this kind of people, EVERYTHING also want to learn! From piano to archery to psychology to astrology to geography. Truly trying to 上知天文,下知地理. Haha.

Then his brother, which is also my neighbour by the way, said that, I, this kind of people, EVERYTHING also NOT INTERESTED de. Everytime suggest thing for me to do. Then I'll always give a "Not interested". In fact, i believe i gave that too many times, which is why he said i everything also not interested.

Actually, i was supposed to be writing this post yesterday, so i had all my thoughts and the 'feel' to write then. Then my mum came to interrupt me and check her stocks which my brother took over to play dota and then it never comes back to me.

My point is: I've lost my thoughts. I forgot what I want to write. So that's all i can give, at least for now.

Oh yah, today i just repeated what i tried to tell myself not to repeat. I forgot to ask someone i met where they were going, AGAIN. This time, its gladys. I saw her at sentosa -.- And i forgot to ask her where she was going. Really damn bad habit. Should try try try to change it.


人太高了,想要来去无踪,完全不可能

No comments: