Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Computer Crashed.

I hereby announce that the computer in the residence of Lee Yan Cheng has just crashed and went on strike, which results in a blank screen when i press the power button. To get something on that blank screen, i would need at least 30 minutes. And that is without the knowledge of whether it would hang or not.

It fact, it hung so much i don't even dare expect much when i am able to log in... Well, so no more dota no more maple no more msn chats... Thou shall rot at home. Oh too bad. Its too late to find a job anyway. Haiz. Farewell to my computer man.

You've been a nice companion. In days of boredom and fun, you were always there. I would always miss not using you. I shall continue to remember you as one of my best friends and my murderer as you've let me rot to death in the holidays. ARGHHH!!!

I can't believe it. Am i supposed to read the storybooks over and over again to kill time? Maybe flip through the textbook until they rot like i do... Haiz. MY COMPUTER... And my brother has very generously offered the idea that he's not going to do anything about it. GREAT.

For the 6 or 7th time, I was at Junction8 again. Haiz. I've been there so little times that i can count with my fingers. What the hell. And for the first time, i tried the street basketball thingy at the arcade. Heard that JuinLi's cousin was the singapore representative!!! Turns out i was such a noob that i deserved to be crucified.

Haiz, I'm just exaggerating everything because my computer's crashed. Haiz.


Unavoidable. I should have seen this coming.

No comments: