Saturday, February 06, 2010

250th post! LOL. Unbelivable.

Anyway I'm really really tired now but I scared that if I don't write all these now, I might forget them tomorrow! So forget fatigue and come my writing insipirations!

Was really happy since the start of the day EVEN THOUGH I hardly gotten any sleep and the sleep I got was in a crappy position in a land mass approximately a suitcase large without any avaliable space me to turn my body.

What I'm really trying to say is: I started the LONG day without a good rest.

But was happy since morning since I got to experience first hand a few VERY SIGNIFICANT things. Yes, I might feel a little embarassed in the error but what actually happened was that I was all smiles deep down inside =)))).

More interaction = More things to talk = More chances.

NOT TRUE.

Aiya, never mind, not trying to go into specifics. 118 was awesome and the guys are still a little -.- but nevertheless the ladies have been awesome 24/7 since orientation started officially.

I mean, its quite surprising that one of them wanted to dance SNSD more than me, even though she support TaeYeon more.

Jam&Hop was awfully fun and kind of regretted me not participating in it last year. But well, OGL gave me the opportunity this year and I really really enjoyed myself. ChinCha!

The day kind of got worse as it progressed and during the house supper, I kind of dreaded the atmosphere and what I think are thoughts that aren't positive at all, whether it is against someone else or indirectly at me.

I know something's wrong la. I'm not stupid.

Neither are you people -.-

The problem here is therefore the coming clean part. Whoever dares to takes the first step seem to win, but as many have said before, the first step, is the hardest.

Which is probably why I'm fully convinced its going to be a lonely valentine's )_(. Aiya, truth is I saw this coming. BUT HOPE IS SO HARD TO KILL.

Its all going to end tonight anyway. The opportunity is like a spark in the darkness. Catch it, use it, and you're gonna light up your life. Miss it and live in darkness forever.

VERY TIRED NOW. EYELIDS DROOPING. BATHING AND SLEEPING IN 10minutes or so! ARGH.

No comments: