Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yes I wasted my chance. In basketball too. Lost to IJC )_(.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Cause it will be better, I think.

In times of need, we need to set our priorities right. But, what are my priorities??? Perhaps till today I'm still not exactly sure, which is why I keep treading on thin wire.

Anyway got warning from chem tutor already. Fail the next test and give up basketball.

I knew going to OGL has a heavy price to pay.

Apparently, I underestimated the extent.

Perhaps, it really is out of my abilities. Perhaps I really think too highly of myself, just like many people do. Maybe my confidence are built on foundation as solid as air. Perhaps its crumbling now. Maybe I'm going down, down down down~

How would I get up from all these? It ain't gonna take a day, or two. I'm trying, but its not enough. I don't want to face the music, but running away ain't solving the problem. I wanna try to solve the problem, but I'm getting distracted by poisonous stuff like cyanide.


I look up to the skies, wishing for a sign
All I see is the clear blue sky,
All I can do is sigh
I hope for the best.

No comments: