Saturday, February 06, 2010

Woke up at 2pm cause I slept at 1.30 last night. Despite that, I still feel damn lethargic. Looks like the previous night of negligible amount of sleep is taking its toll on me.

Headache due to the lack of sleep and it got worse once I stepped into my study room.

Or rather, BEFORE I stepped into my study room.

The damn strong smell of alcohol just fills my nose and I thought I almost fainted. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind of loser who can't take alcohol. Neither am I good at drinking. However when Guiness beer(dark stout) explodes in your cupboard and alcohol everywhere on the floor, trust me on one thing.

It really overpowers you.

Wonder how the 2 can of Guiness exploded in my cupboard. Is it in the morning or last night I wouldn't know since i woke up at 2pm )_(. Either way, felt like puking and it just added on to my headache la.

Finishing mopping the floors, my cpu and my modem which were hit but not bothering to open up the cupboard and clean its interiors. I scared I might faint.

I'm going back to being myself and don't be surprised if you start seeing a very dao me. Haha.

Your wish is my command.

So tell me your wish~

Dreams, passion, I want to fulfill them for you. So tell me, cause I'm the genie for you. Yes I love you, so please trust me too and tell me your wish~

No comments: