Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What if, WHAT IF. The world revolves around you? What would you do? What would happen if you're the best of the best. Without any effort?

Okay wake up.

I have to go for some NE rep thingy tml morning at 7.40am. My friday alarm(set to ring only on fridays at 7.15am) hasn't been set to work for like months already? Oh wells, live the life given )_(

I don't know what to expect everything anymore, I don't know why things are going so out of hand. I don't know why I'm doing things I usually did. I don't know why I'm so lethargic when there's nothing really going on. Maybe I'm running rounds in my dreams. But my stamina still sucks.

After a year of basketball training.

Says a lot huh?

CVD costume thingys are a little~. Thank the innovation, boo the enthusiam. J1s costumes however are awesome ^^ They look nice, attractive and I'm just pure glad that we're being judged in a different category. Or not they might JUST win all the prizes. After the J2s costumes ain't exactly fantastic to be truthful. Of course, including my own class'.

Sleep right wake up tomorrow to unexpected boomz events~ GOODNIGHT TO WHOEVER'S OUT THERE ^^

No comments: