Sunday, February 21, 2010

I re-remembered why I was so unwillingly to go visiting on Chinese New Year only TODAY.

1st. There're too many adults with too many naggy questions
2nd. Seeing that I don't bother answering them, they don't bother talking to me(so I'm always stoning)
3rd. They always say how much they're impressed by my height(which isn't exactly THAT tall anyway)
4th. They ask if I play basketball, or that its a waste if I don't(which is not the case)
5th. They like to speak with other adults in my face on topics I never ever dreamed of -.-
6th. They speak these topics with a language that my vocabulary in the language do not allow me to comprehend what they're saying.
7th. They gossip so much with my mother that I thought we'll never get to go home.


Yea that's the list. Haha. List of complains on why I don't like to go visiting on CNY. Then again... I get Ang Baos. So is the monetary value sufficient to complement my bitter waste of time in their houses?

Makes me wonder.

No comments: