Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just woke up from luxury sleep. They're important in life! Haha.

There's OGL buffet tomorrow, I'll be wearing OGL t-shirt tomorrow... Can show off xD

Saw a child playing with a cool fishing rod toy on the way home. Like her trying to fish her dad with the fish ALREADY caught on the rod. Guess she has the small bait hook small fish, small fish hook big fish theory already at that age. Haha.

The dad played along with the whole bus watching them. Cute. What's embarassment when you can give your children love? It's times like these where I think back and wished I hadn't grow up. Still that small little boy who are not afraid of dozen pairs of eyes looking at me. Not afraid to scream and shout whatever thoughts is on my mind without minding what other people think.

So we grew up.

Happier?

More like asking for MORE freedom when we're restricting our OWN freedom because we know what's embarassment. Maybe we would have to turn into parents before we dare to speak out loud in public... Maybe...?

Saw ***** running on the track when I came home. Yes, I don't like him, but I cannot choose to disregard the fact that he's more hardworking than me. I cannot ignore his achievements simply because I don't want to acknowledge them.

I'm forced to open my eyes and realise. I no longer stand where I used to in the past.

Question is,

Will I ever get back there?

No comments: