Monday, February 22, 2010

Somehow, after all those determination that I relied on to never stop in the midst of a 2.4km run (unless I stopped for leisure's sake, chat, gossip, etc). I stopped today. In my last round. Its just... I don't know, the feeling's just indescribable. Like everything just went crumbling down down down~

And the stitch that forced me to stop, really really hurt. Like never before. I don't even wanna breath cause it hurts when I do. It this what it means by not wanting to take another breath?

I'm intrigued.

Anyway saw pretty lots of J1s wanting to run for Student Leaders(SLs). Well good luck since I know quite a number of them. Hope they're able to cope~ Cause I know it ain't gonna be easy. Hahaha. They'll soon know it too =P.


They say cyanide poisoning is permanent. Well, I guess I'll get to know soon if I dare to venture!

No comments: