Sunday, February 28, 2010

Okay this sucks. Big time.

Why do I always do things that I'll regret later. Why do I see the trap and walk into it. Why why why did I went to do it.

Makes me wonder.

So it ain't awesome, but I ain't hating it either, the answers kind of expected, but it ain't matter.

It takes two hands to clap, so if you have 3... HAHAHAHA.

Gibberish. Sorry.

Anyway, its damn effective to get my mind off things when I'm playing ball. When I'm trying to fly high to block someone, fly high to evade someone, hang in the air so I don't get blocked, attempt to dunk the ball in. Laugh at stupid plays and mistakes and wow at amazing people.

Basketball rocks, cyanide doesn't.

I really really wanna make that dunk before A div starts but I ain't prepared for the necessary training for it to be done )_(. So I'm just gonna see wad I can do, in this one month, without special training, if my jump can really reach there.

Basketball for the win!

No comments: