Sunday, February 21, 2010

The same 10 people that were in Changi Airport today. Yea, so they went back to Hong Kong already. I'm even less friendly towards them than a few years ago. Feels like I'm having a more and more extreme personality to myself.

Or maybe... Its just that I ain't really that happy since there aren't any big great happy events going near me.

All the new J1 members grumbling about how those push-ups are making their shots into air-ball ones remind me of the time I just started. And for me it was worse. Much much worse.

Back then I thought hey, by one year of THIS kinda of training, I should be able to do them without any difficulty. Haha. Wishful thinking -.-

Training was especially difficult cause I had to run 6 rounds after my 4 during PE as my last period! But astonishingly... The 4 rounds during PE was my record timing EVER. And so was the 6 during training!!!

Haha, damn happy luh~ For like, 2 minutes?

Sadness last while happiness don't. I wonder why...

Things are getting really tough nowadays. Needa pass my chemistry test on wednesday in order for me to be eligible for the college team, need to perform more than what I am doing in order to make in into the college team, need to learn much more for me to be useful and playing when I'm in the college team.

Yea, Mr.Tan was right in saying that its not the results that matters but the process. Its the pass, the dribble, the shot that matters, not whether the ball goes into the basket.

REALLY?

Not from what I heard from the Singapore Slingers guy, he said you can dash as fast as you like, make great passes, but at the end, its zero if the ball doesn't enter the basket...

So I always say. 100% for effort! Haha.




Some people want it all, and I think, I'm one of them.

No comments: