Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Choral Wednesday

Woke up damn early! As compared to a non-school day of course. I normally wake up at 5.45am for school de =P. This time gotta wake up at 7am, which of course i did not obey, so ended up waking up at 7.45am =P. So guilty. But who cares anyway... Haha.

Went to check the answer sheets that Mrs Janice Lim said she would put up. As far as i know, at 7.50am, it was not up yet, so i didn't really care about it BUT THEN... I remembered i have to print it for sheryl, so i was like waiting for it to be uploaded while surfing the net, early in the morning -.-

8am. It was finally uploaded at 8am. I am supposed to reach the school 9am. 1 hour left. Downloading the file was fast, but printing it in 2 sides of the paper isn't. So i took about 10 minutes to print out 21 pages in 2 sides of the paper and used up 12 pieces of A4 size paper and printed until my printer program popped up saying my black cartridge is low in ink. What the hell? I haven't even printed mine... >.<

Always thought that the 'Old Chang Kee' curry puff's price wasn't much of a problem. Its raised from $1 to $1.10. I always thought it wouldn't affect me MUCH. But today, when i didn't have my breakfast at home when miss yee we should have a heavy one, i decided to settle for Old Chang Kee curry puffs instead... BUTBUTBUT i only had $2.10 >.< So cannot buy 2 for a breakfast... One is really too little la. I used to eat 1 for like snack at 6.45pm? Then still go home eat dinner 7pm. So the curry puff is not filling de lor >.<

Entered a fairly empty choir room and was wondering why so little people only. Turns out 9am is for senior choir only... AHHHHH... Zzzz. Lol. And so many SECTIONAL LEADERS were late. It was rather those who are 'normal' that were always present and punctual... Zzz. We have 9 sectional leaders, at least 4 were late. Crap right???

Shall not talk about choral singing.

There was this crappy event when we were walking out of the choir room into the Seminar Room for sectionals. Then NGJUNHAO, go invade my inbox and had read dunno how many message of me and bigbird and then go pronounce that we sounded like a couple -.- Expected that. Long time ago. I knew someone would say we sounded like a couple if they read he messages.

What i did not expect was that as NGJUNHAO was reading the messages, he actually stand there and allowed people behind him to read also. ARGH!!! My reputation... Sweep floor liao >.< I used to people getting the wrong ideas, but I'm not used to having my reputation sweeping the floor in front of the lady i love. >.<

AWKWARD. No idea how to describe.
Call me hum? Maybe.

Stayed back after choir to practice dance. Sucked. AGAIN. I must have repeated dunno how many thousand times that i sucked in dance. But then, everytime i danced again. It just felt so sucky again >.< The mirror was hardly something for human's eyes. Wolfie's eyes, maybe. Humans eyes, definitely..... NOT.

Planned to go play dota with the guys AFTER choir. Turns out they went at 10am -.- Choir ended at about 1.45pm... Felt pangsehed. Not really. I didn't ask the time anyway.

Plans cancelled.
Came home and slacked. Realize i haven't eat lunch all the while and was surviving all the way till 3.30pm with One Old Chang Kee curry puff. Didn't know my stomach was a genius too. HAHA.


好友不一定只会帮你,有时,也是会害你
损友不一定就会害你,有时,也会帮你

No comments: