Friday, October 12, 2007

Fun Friday.

Went to cut my hair yesterday =P. Nice ma nice ma??? Haha.

When i went down, i could truly feel the jealously of woman lingering. It was choking me, hopefully i didn't show it. This is what happened.

Firstly, here is the scene, me in a barber shop with a barber that is very experienced, and 1 apprentice there.

So the apprentice wanted the experienced barber to teach her how to cut hair. And she was proud, smug, arrogant. Whatever, you get the point. The experienced lady walked to me and said, "Spike? High slope?". "orh, ok" i said. That's what i reply to every barber anyway, i have totally no desire to control what hairstyle i want to have, so i let the barber decide. Lol.

And the experienced lady told the apprentice, "五分钟就可以了。 看我怎么剪". Honestly, i myself was a little impressed too, and happy since i was scheduled for a game of dota when my dad forced me to go cut hair. Lol.

However, she took definitely more than 10 minutes. Not only that, along the way she was trying to teach this apprentice, and when she took up the 'shaver', she asked the apprentice which gear should be used to cut my hair. And she replied '6'. So the experienced lady was in a frenzy and scolding, "Why everything also 6 de?!?!?!". And began correcting her in barber terms that i don't understand.

Then there was this one point when she asked the apprentice "谁教你用一号blah blah blah的?". And the apprentice answered "jessica". And the experienced lady was thrown into another frenzy again she was like demanding and scolding this jessica. And proving that jessica's methods won't work, she compared herself. "你看!我有剪破一个洞吗?". And mind you, it was my head there okay? The apprentice humbly answered "哎呀,你做几年了,我做几个月..." Btw, that's how i know they are apprentice and 'teacher'.

But they were unfamiliar to me and i don't like them, especially that experienced lady, too proud for the likes of me. Lol. Worse still, i discovered at the end of the haircut that this jessica is actually the boss who opened the shop in the first place and is also the barber which i felt most comfortable with. So it made me dislike the experienced lady even more. Lol. I think I'm getting biased.

Today went for water sports. Was a little bored on the bus. Nothing to do. Then when we finally reached and felt the sea breeze, it suddenly felt like a whole new adventure. Went down dragon boating first, quite zai sia. Our boat. The instructor was like preparing for a race, which i believed is scheduled beforehand, and he told the 'judge'(he was the guy who blowed the whistle) that our boat is actually damn fast and we had coordination. Zai lor!

But we still lost. Lol. His explanation was we were ACTUALLY BETTER, but we didn't sprint from the start fast enough, we could have jolly well caught up if the distance was longer. Reason? We had more coordination. The 2 boats that 'won' was going fast at the start, but because they had no coordination, they got tired very easily while we were still going strong. So the last part they slowed down(comparatively to us) but we wasn't enough to overtake either... Haiz. So sad. Lol.

Kayaking was also fun but from my angle, i think its more tiring than dragon boating. Lol. And when we raced xitong&Juinli, joey&me lost. We reached the wrong destination. LOL. So we had to jump into the sea. It was kind of cooling and it gave me a hypothesis.

Sunburn can only be sever if water is present.

Why do i say that? Because after i jumped down, my whole leg started turning red. Lol. Normally, we wouldn't have much of a sunburn if we were above water all the time and didn't get too much of a splashing. But when you jump down, water is in contact from head to toe, which makes it impossible to dry fast. Result: SUNBURN(sever one btw).

For an idiot like me who only had sunburn once(this is the second time), this to me is really some sever sunburn >.< It's not really THAT painful but then its irritating... Quite irritating in fact.

And for the first time in dunno how many million of years, i went home without my brother's presence, did not go to the computer first but dived straight for the bed instead.

Its tiring to be tired all the time. I hate it, but if i could even get out of it, i wouldn't be here.


虽然故事还没结束,但是,故事的结局走不出悲影

No comments: