Saturday, October 06, 2007

In the middle of the night post.

I'm like supposed to study for Additional Mathetics during the weekends. But unfortunately, due to the immensely lazy genes i have, all i managed to do was to slack at msn and play dota. Failure at dota too... Haiz.

Only managed to finish chapter 4 up to partial fractions. Siao liao man... Later fail a maths sure kena scolded like siao... Lol.

I don't know if you guys are ever experienced this. In the middle of the night, when you are exhausted to an extent you could use the word 'spent', you are trying very hard to ward off a very lame person of the opposite sex which is so lame that you could feel that she's irritating.

Because to me, in the middle of the night, my brain can not function as well as in the day due to the amount of brain cells that have already died but haven't regenerate yet since most regeneration of the cells are at night when you're sleeping. So when you're stuck with question you don't know how to answer, crap you don't know how to handle, its really frustrating.

Dementor, back off. Do not force me to use a patronus charm on you.
I do not use force unless i find the necessity to do so.

But with you, reason is just not going to work.
Let me give you 1 word.

Unreasonable.

This must have been the first time i write up a post just to scold people. Grrr. I must have made a bad impression. Haiz, who cares.


Sometimes, things just don't go the way we want it to.
希望只不过是失望的先兆。

No comments: