Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The return of papers.

Didn't have the chance to write about yesterday yesterday. Haha. I immediately flew at the switch when i heard the clanking of my brother's keys on the metal gate. I shall write about these 2 days today.

The most happy thing that happen in these 2 days is the fact that i have not failed any papers so far. That is something i am very proud of! Especially when the humanities and english papers come back. I was overjoyed. Its rare not to fail these 2 =P. As for the others, namely maths and physics, I got 'A1' for both =P. Hence i am so proud to be such a 'scholar'. Thought not really but its good!

However my not failing streak might just end tomorrow >.< I think i will fail my A-maths. And TLS said that only about a quarter of us passed. For once, for A-maths, i think i will not be included in that 10. Hopeless. I just hope the chemistry and biology papers can cheer me up with an 'A1'. Hopefuls =P.

Had this concert yesterday. Was great generally. But still had some not so nice items. And no offense, but the PA seemed to be underperforming in yesterday's concert. And there was this band that came from AMKSS. Really, honestly, pitied them. Judging from their individuals, they would've been quite a band. But their vocalist reported sick. I think they totally destroyed their reputation in PHS people's mind. I feel sympathetic.

Went to play soccer after school but it started raining >.< Spoiled the day significantly. But decided to try my luck at the security post and i succeeded =P. Went up the snooker room raymond first before yinghui and zhikai slowly arriving. Somehow, it didn't feel nostalgic(I have no idea what this word means but always see it when people refer to something they used to feel familiar with =P). But well, got a little rusty but overall still not bad =P.

Went down to the canteen to eat. Like at 5pm? First time in PHS for me. And raymond and yinghui 'cheated' the auntie's money because they kept bargaining. And since they went first, the auntie also too tired to bargain with me le(Although i had no intention of bargaining at all) and gave me a discount without me saying much =P.

Today was also quite a fun day. Went up snooker room AGAIN since its wednesday and we're supposed to have practice anyway. Since i didn't bring any lunch money, went to draw the key immediately after school. Saw Jill and she asked me if i was going for the choir practice. And even though i think i said no, i think she thinks that i said yes.

Went up and played until junhao PULLED ME DOWN FORCEFULLY to the hall. For the choir practice >.< Its not for me can? We're supposed to learn how to DANCE. I got totally no dance blood de can? So its like so not my sport?!?!?!?! But still be a nice boy and learned along although i think i danced pretty crappily.

Got chased out of the hall by some examiners and so went to the 4th floor to practice. Was practicing next to the CO room and so when loretta and zoey came up, we were like going into the CO room for refuge, air-con and rest. Continued dancing like for an hour or so? Was pretty beat since my movements were so stiff and rigid. Haha. Crap. I shouldn't dance, it'll just spoil the audiences' eyes >.<

MingChuen was slacking from snooker(obviously) and came to see us dance. And tried to help? Was that considered help? I shall consider it as help. But were altogether slacking and even danced with us for little bits of parts(Well he knew the song, its HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL after all).

So went back to play snooker after the practice and got chased out!!! First time sia, the technician just came in at 6.10pm and said we're supposed to return the keys already!!! and so chased us out >.< the game only left the black ball >.<


So that's my 2 days =P. Shall try and update tomorrow. I think got alot of things going on leh >.<


If my dream won't turn into a nightmare with you inside, I'll can't wait to enter my dreams.

No comments: